Reviews for Angel
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Any demon can be someone elses angel. It all depends on how you look at it. I love the way Naghihiko still blushes and shouts on the inside. Love is the same, no matter waht the age.
MoonLightDaiyz chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Again awesome story as always!

Awwww...Nagi is soooo sweet!

Loved this!
sweet laya chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
yeah I agree with nagi I think Rima is cute as an angel too
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
KYA! Why didn't I read this sooner?

I really liked this! n.n It was so cute and in character! I applaud you! X3 *claps*

I really need to catch up on your stories. e.o'

Shidonii
Tweety Birdy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Sooooo CUTEE!

Sadly, ma friend (Aka NessieWinsa) hasn't had time to read or write anything. She's such a bum. I want her to read this, seriously, soo cool! Ugh, her high school makes her busy or some other crap she told me. God, she's such a cow. LOL I just made that up on the spot. Cow...

Anyways, off topic here, this was really sweet, and I think I heard that quote from somewhere before... or similar to it... I can't remember. I have mad-memory-itus. It's contagious. I gave it to everyone I know at school. Thank the heavens this is virtual XD

Kiki-chan
Laserbrain chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I think this is a really sweet little oneshot. I have always been (like the majority, I believe) a Rimahiko fangirl, and I liked the quote at the beginning.

One thing is that there was a typo at the very beginning, but that is easily fixed by some proof reading or a beta-reader.
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Cutest oneshot evar. :DD

And it's amazing how you worked hard to figure out Nagi's feelings and describe it accurately. xD

And indeed, Rima is an angel sent from above~ x3

~
Vidka chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
What can I say?

Cu-ute :3

In all your fics, I see that Nagi loves Rima, with like, passion. He's not hiding his admiration behind his playboy-like exterior, just because he's the greatest actor ever and can totally act. With you as the author, he straight up loves Rima, even though she has flaws. Actually, it's quite a turn-off when you're perfect.

But remember, Rima's not that evasive. Remember?: "Accompany me to get a parfait. Is that alrigh, Na-gi-hi-koo?"

;D

Great job on this little drabble (:

Let's hope you-know-who grows mushrooms about how cute this fic is.
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Seriously,

I look at the summary and I go aww.

When I read this, I freaking awwed AND blush.

Cuuuute. Though some parts were just.. Yeah..

-Amaterasu-