Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Snuffy10 chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
I had to read the whole story before I could review. I so enjoyed COH and was excited to find this extension of the original story. They were both so well written and the characters enjoyable. Thank you and I look forward to reading your other bodies of work. Keep them coming they are excellent!
KazM77 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Really well written, good flow, nicely paced and easy to read. Totally engrossing, captured me right from beginning to end.
the starrose chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Nice story:)
the starrose chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
I love it that Bella's angry. She deserves to be angry and is justified in her anger.
the starrose chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I did not even think about Bella wanting to go to school...Go Alice!...Good chapter. It kinda gives closure to the first part.
the starrose chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Glad ur writing a sequel:)
suzy 2010 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Thank you for giving us a really good ending to this story. After reading Creatures of Habit and now its sort of sequel. Please keep writing cause you are really good.
AustenDevotee chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Great Story. I stumbled upon this as a recommendation and opened up both stories to take with me to my kids tourneys. I enjoyed the characters, the story and writing style. One of the best tourneys ever!
Twink423 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Very interesting ending with Bella wanting to stay in Italy. Hope they can convince the Volturi that their way is ok.

Thanks for a great little follow up to CoH. I enjoyed it very much! :D
Twink423 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Aha! So that is where Bella went when she hunted alone. Asked Jacob and the pack to come kill the Volturi. Smart girl. :D
Twink423 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Love the smut!

And oh no, Bella is leaving Edward to hunt by herself. Me thinks she is going to try to go talk with the Volturi alone. What will happen now?
Twink423 chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
So a battle seems imminent. Even with Bella wanting to talk and be peaceful about this all.

I hope the Cullens will not get hurt.
Twink423 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
So it's falling into place. The Volturi could be killing the wolves... What will they do to fix this?

Will Bella an Edward call Aro now?
Twink423 chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Bella was hot and giving to her guy. Edward loved every minute of her bringing him to his knees. :P

And way to take charge on the Jacob thing. It's her turn to make some decisions now too. Go girl! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Oh no. Trouble in paradise, as it were. Edward lying to her is huge. How can they be partners if they both dont get a say in what happens in their choices for life?

Glad Edward feels guilty... He should be. How will he make it up to her?
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »