Reviews for Creatures of Habit
KLL77 chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Very nice sequel!
1853kaz chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Hi angel! It's taken me a while to catch up with this little sequel of yours - only because I wanted to take advantage of the excuse to fully immerse myself in the COH universe one more time. Yes, I started at the beginning again - third time? At least - and loved it all over again. You do Edward justice, and the OCD element is just too cute. Bella's got backbone, which is refreshing. You never explored the Tanya angle, though I guess that's all been done before. But you had some interesting differences, though potentially painful for a diehard ExB shipper! Trying her out as a mate? Could be another outtakes there someday, should you ever feel inclined. Just love your work, pure and simple. And too much of these creatures of yours is never enough :) thank you!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Thanks, Angel, for continuing this story with this E & B of your creating! I loved this epi or outtake, and seeing Bella become a strong woman in her own world. She seems wise, and is able to "control" Edward, in her own ways.

Great job, bb...

Take care!

laura lou who chapter 10 . 2/1/2011

This was short, sweet, and to the point. Not much depth, but a perfect morning read. I do love a protective Edward and this is no exception.
Sunflowerfields chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
I think Bella's decision is a good one not only for her but for the both of them together.
looking4inspiration chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I'm on bella's side. She has every right to be angry. And I think she played it smart with felix in volterra. She wasn't overly freindly she laughed when appropriate and got out when she could. Edward is no longer single he's gotta suck it up and deal with it. His rash decision might make him and bella have to something even more rash. Ok so maybe bella shouldn't have sexually assaulted edward but its better than drinking a human
MarLea Pie chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I just loved how you ended this story, with Bella changed and them together as it should be. You had it come to a close so nicely, I am excited to read your followup. Thanks for sharing!

enahr chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Stupid Bella
20000 WPM chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Bella's plan with the wolves was a good plan. Im not sure I fully understand what she is proposing with the Volturi though. Glad they all came through alive and well. Enjoyed this continuation of your story.
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Two wrongs don't make a right. Boy I am full of cliches tonight. Yeah, Edward should have told her what was going on when it first started but nobody is perfect. So now, since he did not include her in a decision she is going to not include him in a decision. So mature.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Why is Alice being such an ass. It is almost like she is the snake in Eden trying to lure Bella to not be happy with paradise. They have only been married for six years and they have eternity, I am sure they will have many opportunities to pursue their individual dreams. Wise was the woman who said, If it ain't broke, don't fix it." ;)
scarlet5 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Great so far!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I loved this story! I think these characters in this universe were superb and I will miss reading about them! I look forward to your future endevors! Have a great day!
stephi910 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
enjoyed the short sequel! glad none of the cullens were harmed!
lilly9999 chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Really good follow up. I enjoyed reading more of this couple.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »