Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Sunflowerfields chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
I think Bella's decision is a good one not only for her but for the both of them together.
looking4inspiration chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I'm on bella's side. She has every right to be angry. And I think she played it smart with felix in volterra. She wasn't overly freindly she laughed when appropriate and got out when she could. Edward is no longer single he's gotta suck it up and deal with it. His rash decision might make him and bella have to something even more rash. Ok so maybe bella shouldn't have sexually assaulted edward but its better than drinking a human
MarLea Pie chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I just loved how you ended this story, with Bella changed and them together as it should be. You had it come to a close so nicely, I am excited to read your followup. Thanks for sharing!

mlp
enahr chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Stupid Bella
20000 WPM chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Bella's plan with the wolves was a good plan. Im not sure I fully understand what she is proposing with the Volturi though. Glad they all came through alive and well. Enjoyed this continuation of your story.
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Two wrongs don't make a right. Boy I am full of cliches tonight. Yeah, Edward should have told her what was going on when it first started but nobody is perfect. So now, since he did not include her in a decision she is going to not include him in a decision. So mature.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Why is Alice being such an ass. It is almost like she is the snake in Eden trying to lure Bella to not be happy with paradise. They have only been married for six years and they have eternity, I am sure they will have many opportunities to pursue their individual dreams. Wise was the woman who said, If it ain't broke, don't fix it." ;)
scarlet5 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Great so far!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I loved this story! I think these characters in this universe were superb and I will miss reading about them! I look forward to your future endevors! Have a great day!
stephi910 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
enjoyed the short sequel! glad none of the cullens were harmed!
lilly9999 chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Really good follow up. I enjoyed reading more of this couple.
kelmikmag chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Really nice enjoyable story continuing the saga of our duo!
Everab chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
tululah chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Seems to me thatBlla's ife is more purposeful than Alice's. Why is Alice hating on Edward's and Bela's contentment. maybe he is the one that ned a real purpose. And why is Bella so easily swayed. she chose to join Edward's job.
simplydazzled chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Delightful story, rather noble actually, in a tongue in cheek sort of way. Bella and Edward-supernatural undead super heroes. Sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon show, only with a lot of sex! There's a thought. . .

Thanks much for providing me with an hour of pleasure.
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »