Reviews for Creatures of Habit
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Oh naive, young Bella, why couldn't you accept the advice of Carlisle in this matter as clearly he knows the Volturi better than you? So now they have about twelve hours to prepare for battle. Crazy.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I know this Jacob doesn't have the same relationship with Bella as the original, but still he sure jumps to accusing and threatening pretty damn fast. I mean he is giving them 48 hours or what? It's not like the Cullens are picking off the wolves... it is the Volturi and even if the wolves took that out on the Cullens... or tried to that would still not stop the Volturi attacks. He is so stupid sometimes, he acts like Paul. He asked for the Cullens help and they are trying to help him and he threatens them. He needs their help if he is going to end this, so they need to work together... just like they did before.

I wish I could remember what happened to Charlie in the original story. I remember that Bella got a job working for Edward at his house after she finished her schooling and I guess that was in Seattle, but what happened to her parents?
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Why would anyone be angry at Bella prior to this chapter? (I read your author's note.) I see no reason why anyone would be mad at Bella, for what? In this chapter I think Bella may have over reacted a tad when it comes to Edward not telling her about Felix and Aro. I mean it is not like he was taking the decison away from her as they had talked about it before and he knew what her decision was... that there is no way in hell they would want ot join the Volturi. I think he didn't mention it because he didn't want to upset her. Still he should have told her. I get it that Bella was mad and so she made the decision for them to go to Washington, but really she should have talked to him about it. Anyway, that was kind of funny that Bella let it slide at first as I am sure that Edward thought they were going to Italy. I think going to Washington is a good move because they are together and away from Felix and Gianna. Maybe if they think that they cannot get to Bella and Edward by killing innocents then they will stop. No such chance of that happening right?
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Oh my. I guess your Volturi do not give people a choice about joining them. It is their way or the highway. I wonder was that in the plan all along too for Gianna to become one of them even when she was trying to tempt Edward. They really don't understand the Cullen family do they... they think they can tempt them with the promise of human blood and power. They have a narrow riew about Vampires, assuming that everyone thinks as they do.
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I'm not sure why Gianna gives away what Aro wants, as I assume she is divulging this information on his orders. I'm sure she doesn't do anything she desides on her own. Maybe Alice should be talking to Gianna instead of Bella about making up her own mind and following her heart. Just kidding, I know that Gianna has no free will anymore, unlike Bella. I think the deaths, the wolves multiplying and even Gianna is all tied together and that Alice's original vision about Edward and Bella needing to stay together and remember how mush they love each other to still apply. The murders in Chicago and also in Seattle are about dividing up Bella and Edward accross the country. I sure hope they don't let that happen.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Alice sure causes a lot of trouble for Bella and Edward. I think Bella was quite content being a crime fighter with Edward and hopefully she will be again.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love that they play games, like chase to keep their sex lives interesting, that is so cool. I am really liking this a lot, getting a glimpse into their marrital routines and crime stopping life style. You know I was surprised when you said the dog was Jacob, because I remember when Bella and Jacob first met and Jacob was left to protect Bella in the Cullen house and it has been over a year since I read your story and I thought Jacob was killed by James. Obviously he must have just been seriously hurt and not killed. I wonder how all this ties together what is happening where they are and the wolves multiplying? Very intriguing. I have to wonder if it is the Volturi up to some kind of game of their own... to divide and conquer perhaps? I am also wondering what you meant when you said there is only one way to change mating for life? Not even through death, did this fact change... I thought unless there is a different element to their nature in your story that I was previously unaware? So may questions and I look forward to getting the answers. Thanks.
Elise de Sallier chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Lovely, wonderful, awesome...

Thank you!
Elise de Sallier chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Okay...well, that was totally awesome! Loved the battle scene adn especially loved that it was Bella who figured out what to do.
Elise de Sallier chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Okay...Jake was quick to get agro and threatening. I think our favorite peeps are in big trouble!
Elise de Sallier chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Nah! I don't blame her. I love it when Bella stands up for herself.
Elise de Sallier chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Hello again. You've got so many reviews, I don't know if you want any more - but that chapter was amazing. Edward stuffed up so bad! That was so tense and scary! And angry Bella - watch out Edward!
Elise de Sallier chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Oh, I'm loving getting in touch with these characters again. I can't believe I missed this for so long!

Intriguing premise - fantastic ideas as always!
k1942 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Why not? Bella and Edward are just the breath of fresh air the Volturi need to perhaps change their ways. It's definitely worth taking a chance. The important thing as always is the two of them together.
k1942 chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Bella's a very smart girl, keeping her plan from from Edward , so as not to alert Aro. How fitting that the Quileutes got revenge and Edward and Bella are safe, along with the rest of the family. All's well that ends well!
1,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »