Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Moved onto this. Again. :-D
sri ffn chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Okay Aro is officially the creepiest written characters ever!

Loved loved loved the novella...

*hugs you tight*

sri
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Wait a min...so he screws up and as punishment she goes down on him...interesting...well if that's punishment you'd think he would piss her off a lot more. I didn't really get that. That's just stupid. Your writing is horrible and makes no damn sense.
ehqueue chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
I loved this so much! Bella's plan was smart and I appreciate how flawed both Edward and Bella are. Thanks for posting!
LulaGrace chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Great twist
LulaGrace chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I'm intrigued
dbpbatm chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
This was a great little read! Thank you for sharing it.
katshadow89 chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Though I wish this was longer (i like the characters too much!) thanks for at least gives us a bit more. :D
dwright chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Great story. Thanks for writing.
N chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
ValSchmeisser chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Loved it :)
ThiglDub chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Thumbs up on this novella/sequel. Very tight plot and nice resolution.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'm so happy you decided to continue the story, even if just for a little bit. One question that I don't think you answered in the original was, what did Bella's parents and Angela think happened to her. I was just curious since she was so close to them or at least to Angela.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Bella's idea has a lot of merit. Maybe someday there will be a fantasy story about the vigilante vampire squad headed by Bella and Edward Cullen. They've convinced the entire vampire world to live off animals and hunt down rogue vampires who feed on humans.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Bella was sacrificing. But she was sacrificing the Volturi. She did understand when Edward said Aro would kill everyone. So Bella made the decision to kill the Volturi first. Very smart girl.
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »