Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I wonder if Gianna got something to do with Sam's death... Really love this story and I was happy for the update :)
vamp.ladybug chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I am sad that Sam is gone but I wonder if that had anything to do with Gianna...

Can't wait for more!

insanemum chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I'm getting a real "Eclipse" vibe from this story now. Aro's up to his old tricks again. Is Bella's "talent" going to come out in this story? Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
edmom chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
great chpater
raizie chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Great chapter. I'm loving this story so much. I'm glad to see Alice and Jasper on the case! And Gianna finally got her wish! I'm not sure I've read a fic where she actually got them to turn her, LOL.

Succubus630 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Oh so Bella is what Aro wants and the Volturi are the ones causing all of these murders. You are trixie! Can't wait to see where this is going!
Melolabel chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Something is afoot! Can't wait to read more!
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Interesting! Gianna is a newborn but with the V so trained and she could kill the wolf! What twists and turns! ***beams***

DownThatLayne chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
eeek, troubles a stirrin
inkle28 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
great chapter
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
that was a huge threat, edward is going to be livid! oh boy! lol
AMomWhoWrites chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
LittleMoCullen chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Oh my 0.o I think it seems like Edward may be keeping something from her, what if it is or if Gianna was just yanking her chain to her all pissy, guess well have to wait and see ;)
babyot chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
And the plot thickens...Aro being mixed up in this makes sense now given the difficulty Edwards had in solving this particular case. Add that to the goings on in Forks with the pack and it's all a bit too much cooincidence to be unrelated. Gianna seemed to give away too much but perhaps her control slipped given her envy of Bella-we shall see I suppose. Great little mystery and adventure you have here, sothanks for bringing back these intriguing charaters for another round!
saraamin chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
why have they anthing against those two? Are they afraid that E and B might be more powerfull then them in the end?

I get the feeling that B shoud reconsider her life choices... Oh if i only knew what you had up for B )

Thank you for another upate of this lovely story
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »