Reviews for Creatures of Habit
AlexaBrandonCullen chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
nice chapter please update soon
brittl76 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I should've know that Aro was behind some of this. I am sure these murders as well as Sam's have something to do with his want for E and B. Bastard!

Pretty excited for this sequel, just the little bit you have given us i have feeling it is going to be juicy. great work
Madison Elliott chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
that was so good i can't wait to read it
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
And so the seed it planted, now what will Bella decide she'd like to do? lovin this story, thanks
betsmecullen chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Looks like Alice is a little jealous/possesive. Hmmmm.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Glad t o see you back with this story, which I love.
ze1uh chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love Alice! She's right... you shouldn't let a man affect your decisions in life. Even a mighty fine man like Edward ;)
lavishone chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
So great to get this taste of your continuing story. I've missed these two!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
short chapters are better for my fanfic habit anyway...I'd rather have shorter, more frequent chapters to tide me along, rather then feast then famine (yes I mangled that metaphor, sorry, it's late)

Speaking of short, Alice should have some more patience. She has a point, but if you have eternity, why not spend a couple decades on one thing before moving on?
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
I think it's a good thing for Bella to think of what she wants, especially if she hfs some sort of doubt in her head. She knows that Edward is utterly devoted to her, so that's not it. Perhaps doubt about herself? Edward has such a lofty thing, saving humans and keeping the city safe. Would she feel like a lesser being if her dreams were less idealistic? I know I would.

Thanks for the update!
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
initially i was a little irritated w/ alice. i felt like she was stirring up stuff, like she was kind of... pushing her values on bella, you know?

but i came to understand her.

why settle?
Everab chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Love to read about this characters again!

You might want to check chapter 1, I think some lines are missing (?)
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
michswan chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I have missed these two and I'm thrilled you're sharing this new tale with us. Thanks (and thanks to your FGB crew)...
revrag chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
You are lovely, and you know I love this.

That is all.