Reviews for Creatures of Habit
L5472 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Well...it sure seems like Gianna's killing all of these people to get Bella back to Italy. Tut tut.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Uh oh, killing the dogs. That's not good.
ickaren chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I have to agree, meeting Gianna was no accident. And neither was separating her from Jasper for a few minutes.
browneyeddaisy chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Great chapter...love the suspense!
izziey chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
not sam!
AHotMess chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I love the way you build a story!

Thanks

xoxo
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I wonder if Gianna got something to do with Sam's death... Really love this story and I was happy for the update :)
vamp.ladybug chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I am sad that Sam is gone but I wonder if that had anything to do with Gianna...

Can't wait for more!

insanemum chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I'm getting a real "Eclipse" vibe from this story now. Aro's up to his old tricks again. Is Bella's "talent" going to come out in this story? Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
edmom chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
great chpater
raizie chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Great chapter. I'm loving this story so much. I'm glad to see Alice and Jasper on the case! And Gianna finally got her wish! I'm not sure I've read a fic where she actually got them to turn her, LOL.

Thanks.
Succubus630 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Oh so Bella is what Aro wants and the Volturi are the ones causing all of these murders. You are trixie! Can't wait to see where this is going!
Melolabel chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Something is afoot! Can't wait to read more!
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Interesting! Gianna is a newborn but with the V so trained and she could kill the wolf! What twists and turns! ***beams***

xx