Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Bella's pissed and it shows.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
With any luck Felix, Gianna, and the newborns will become piles of ashes. They are no doubt behind what's happening in Washington.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
The Volturi try striking again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Alice does like to stir things up.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Very intriguing beginning. These vampires any connection to the ones near La Push? A new conspiracy?
Kim chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Why are people mad at Bella? You go, girl!
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love these two! Very exciting start!
Gidget922 chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Fab!

Bella Rocks
Gidget922 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
i love this side of Bella i like how you invented her...
DerFlash chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
hey there. i read this story a few years ago before i got an account. i just wanted to take a moment to tell you how awesome this story is. you're super talented and i'm so glad my wife recommended i read this. this was actually the first twilight fanfic i ever read.

as strange as it is for a hetero guy to read twilight or its fanfiction, i love your story. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with us.

-dan
totally eclipsed xo chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Awesome! :)
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Very nice glimpse into Bella's and Edward's married life together. Loved it. I also like how you set it up in this chapter for another sequel, even though you said it is the end for these characters. Cool.
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Loved it. If you are reading my reviews, you will know that I thought Bella left on her own to offer herself up to the Volturi, to save the others. You fooled me(us). How wonderful. I guess Aro seriously underestimated Bella and the wolves, or they would have brought reinforcements. I'm surprised that Alec did not use his powers on Edward... perhaps he would have eventually if the wolves hadn't shown up. I love how you incorperated ellements of the original story here. Great job... although I'm sure you don't need me telling you that.
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
So I am about to say what I am sure everyone else said, isn't Bella doing the very thing she accused Edward of doing... not trusting her, making decisions that effect both of them on her own, not allowing him a choice? Oh boy. I guess that is the theme of this sequel, trusting each other, being a team in all matters, making decisions together. Choice... providing it, not taking it away.

I really loved what he said to her before they made love and what she said to him... I can feel how much they love each other.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Oh naive, young Bella, why couldn't you accept the advice of Carlisle in this matter as clearly he knows the Volturi better than you? So now they have about twelve hours to prepare for battle. Crazy.
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »