Reviews for Creatures of Habit
dlhk chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent chapter. I read the whole thing when it came by email, and I LOVED IT! But I thought I would review on here as they came so that you would get a chance to hear some praise. ;) I've loved this Edward and Bella since the moment I started reading COH. love it. Thanks. -mommyofboth
cat5050 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aaahh! You bring us back to all those memories that are the original great story with this. The senses and sensuality of Edward and Bella is here again, and delightful!

And so dark, but in a different way. Is this a newborn, a damaged mind? Why are the human "carcasses" as the monster has treated them, been thrown in a pit to decay? Seems the typical vampire would bury or hide his victims remains so less attention would be drawn to the deed. Will the Volturi's interest be drawn because secrecy is being flaunted?
star574 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Always lovely to be back in the CoHverse again... :)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I'm so happy that you made a sequel to creature of Habit, just love your writing. Very good chapter to start this :)
KayaRayne chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Interesting...I enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was a bad situation to suddenly stumble across, but a big break for them. I wonder if it is tied to what is happening in Forks? Strange happenings.

Thanks for sharing with us!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Overjoyed to see a sequel to Creature of Habit! Great intro to a new mystery.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
tfffan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love this crime avenging Edward! Creature of Habit is one of my favorites. Love your writing and your brain.
cool beans bb chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh Yeah! Edward is back in action. I can't wait to see Bella and Edward working together to fight the bad vampire menace. Bring it on!
princesa1024 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I am so excited you are back. I can't wait to see where you take us this time.
bookonabeach chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm excited to continue this story and you've managed to intrigue me in the first chapter alone. Thanks!
BonitaChickia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
love that you are doing another story! and a continuation, even better! Awesome start and pleassseee update soon! :D
StoryPainter chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You have my attention, as usual. Definitely interested in where this journey will take us.
ze1uh chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
So glad you continued writing these characters! I loved Creature of Habit! Great chapter, bb!
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »