Reviews for Creatures of Habit
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
So Alice thinks that Bella needs to spread her wings, huh? I think that could be a good thing. The bond between Bella & Edwatd is so tight though - it's something I imagine that they do together.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
soton chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Slightly worried that Alice (who I love) is interfering in Edward and Bella’s relationship – other folk poking around in someone else’s business never ends well. Sometimes that grass is not always greener!
3diamonds chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
A new story?

Looks good!
M474 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
oooohh exciting!

wait, aren't B&E in Chicago? So something is up at the rez and in Chi-town? hhmmm? the Volturi? perhaps?

can't wait for more
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Dun dun dun-n-n-n

Looking forward to more )
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was so good, I can't wait to read more! Have a great weekend!
dlhk chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent chapter. I read the whole thing when it came by email, and I LOVED IT! But I thought I would review on here as they came so that you would get a chance to hear some praise. ;) I've loved this Edward and Bella since the moment I started reading COH. love it. Thanks. -mommyofboth
cat5050 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aaahh! You bring us back to all those memories that are the original great story with this. The senses and sensuality of Edward and Bella is here again, and delightful!

And so dark, but in a different way. Is this a newborn, a damaged mind? Why are the human "carcasses" as the monster has treated them, been thrown in a pit to decay? Seems the typical vampire would bury or hide his victims remains so less attention would be drawn to the deed. Will the Volturi's interest be drawn because secrecy is being flaunted?
star574 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Always lovely to be back in the CoHverse again... :)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I'm so happy that you made a sequel to creature of Habit, just love your writing. Very good chapter to start this :)
KayaRayne chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Interesting...I enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was a bad situation to suddenly stumble across, but a big break for them. I wonder if it is tied to what is happening in Forks? Strange happenings.

Thanks for sharing with us!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Overjoyed to see a sequel to Creature of Habit! Great intro to a new mystery.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
tfffan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love this crime avenging Edward! Creature of Habit is one of my favorites. Love your writing and your brain.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »