Reviews for Creatures of Habit
KayaRayne chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Interesting...I enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was a bad situation to suddenly stumble across, but a big break for them. I wonder if it is tied to what is happening in Forks? Strange happenings.

Thanks for sharing with us!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Overjoyed to see a sequel to Creature of Habit! Great intro to a new mystery.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
tfffan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love this crime avenging Edward! Creature of Habit is one of my favorites. Love your writing and your brain.
cool beans bb chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh Yeah! Edward is back in action. I can't wait to see Bella and Edward working together to fight the bad vampire menace. Bring it on!
princesa1024 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I am so excited you are back. I can't wait to see where you take us this time.
bookonabeach chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm excited to continue this story and you've managed to intrigue me in the first chapter alone. Thanks!
BonitaChickia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
love that you are doing another story! and a continuation, even better! Awesome start and pleassseee update soon! :D
StoryPainter chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You have my attention, as usual. Definitely interested in where this journey will take us.
ze1uh chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
So glad you continued writing these characters! I loved Creature of Habit! Great chapter, bb!
songster chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was a mighty nice surprise. I'm a fan of these two for sure and look forward to the mystery's being solved.
FreeloveZilpha chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I love the idea of E & B as gumshoes (of an elegant sort). Will this be a noirish tale? Looking forward to following this case with them. Thanks for writing.
Annazonie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Creature of Habit is an amazing story as it is... Loved this chapter! I wonder what the heck is going on! Can;t wait for more
BernieR chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Omg, I wonder who it is. Is it someone we know from the twilight books, or someone new?

Great fic!