Reviews for Creatures of Habit
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oooh dun dun dun...there's a killer on the loose!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
First off, thanks for writing this. I did contribute and that pretty pdf file is sitting in my inbox... I can't read pdf on my BB and I'm close to never on a real computer, so I'm thrilled your posting.

This first chapter was awesome. Love it. Makes me want to read the original again...

Favorite lines:

"I wanted to know. I did, but not as much as I wanted to annoy him."

Thanks again for offering yourself up in FGB.
DoUTrustMe chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oops! Had both stories open and I left the review for this chapter of ch 31 of COH. Silly, silly, moi. Anywho, you've got my spidey senses tingling with the mystery going on here. Can't wait to read more.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
loved this story, so i am very excited for a novella! great start
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I received the novella as a winnign bidder at FGB. It is fantastic! Get ready for a bumpy ride!
lavishone chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh, I really enjoyed revisiting this story.

Thanks very much for sharing...
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OOoo how exciting! Im so geeked for this Novella :D. Loved the first chapter :)
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
YAY! I can't wait to read more! As always, fantastic reading from you Angel! Thank you again so much for sharing!
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Yay!
RACHIAN chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
How exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing! :):):):):)
ssherrill115 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I almost peed my pants I was so excited when I saw this! I LOVE CREATURE OF HABIT and I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to this one! Thank you so much - you still got it baby, this chapter was really good!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ooh, lovely! Can't wait to read the rest ;)
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I am so excited to be reaquainted with my favorite E and B. I'm anxious to read more.
vampgirl138 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Cool! I'm glad that you've started a sequel. I really liked COH. Great start.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i love this.

i love the "hunt" when bella pretends to be nonchalant about edward's return...and he's like, yeah. i don't think so.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »