Reviews for I Won't Tell If You Won't
NeedaBETA chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I came back to re-read this because it's so simplistic a scene and totally awesome. Seriously. I noticed some mistakes: why would Rosette tug on Chrono's head for balance when she's so close to a shelf? Rosette should have asked Chrono to turn into his demon side-he's taller? That's just what I think. Chrono is like an old man appeasing his senile wife is what this reminds me of. Please write more-please?
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Chrono i just love you! haha nicely done! Please write more!
Souldin chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
A short and sweet fanfic with some humor to it. Naturally there is always the fact that it could be longer but I don't believe this fanfic was designed for that and as a single cute scene it works well.

In that case I'd suggest another check over for grammer and the like, for I do see one evident error but otherwise it's details are fine and match the gentle style of the fic. As said, a short romance fanfic with nice touches of humor and an adorbale moment, also a good job in setting up the situation. Great job, keep up the good work!
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I thought that was so cuwl. I think its soo cute. I smiled and laughed while reading it.