Reviews for The lemons of GX
Shyannada141 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Nikki1223 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Please do a JehuxJudai lemon! I love them together! Also a foursome with Jehu, Haou, Johan and Judai with Judai as the uke would be cool! God, I am so perverted ;)
Nikki1223 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I want to see Judai in a playboy bunny outfit! Nice lemon by the way!
TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Hi!

I totally loved those lemons. I'll be honest, I'm a bit dirty-minded so I was wondering if you could grant my request:

Judai, a pretty brunette girl and Jesse, a handsome bluenette boy had just met at school and fallen in love. A week later they were dating, a month later they had gained their families' approval but now, Jesse was hoping to take it to the next level. FemJaden and please call her Judai since that's his Jap name.
Sarey chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
loved the last bit of commontary. good job.
ApplesauceLady chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
SelfShipping lemon plz! prompt- mirrors, when ever Judai and Haou have sex, Haou always makes sure Judai watches though mirrors. Could be placed in his mind... like where Jim found Judai and Judai was like, "What did I do wrong?"
pixiestix chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lame
johan fightr chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
YEAH THATS RIGHT HAOU IS JEHU'S BUT CAN YOU MAKE A FOURSOME BETWEEN JOHAN, JUDAI, JEHU, HAOU PLEASE
Sakural7865 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Wow! *blushs* That was intence! Hope you got more hidden away somewhere, Tony-chan!
Chris Emrys chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Ehehe! Poor Jehu its his turn now XD Oh and I thought about another prompt: JehuxJohan ice cream (I think I dont need to say more ;D)

By the way, Did I give you the prompt for the HaouxJudai and JudaixJohan I had requested? I can't remember O_o
johan fightr chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
cool lemon
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
PLEASE DO A JOHANXJUDAI WHERE JUDAI COSTPLAYS AS CHII OF 'CHOBITS', PLEASE! And great lemon, gals! Hope u update soon!
rinpup14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
luv the story fav. pairing in the whole anime
Huasen-Butter chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This lemon...

It bores me.

It's so...generic. -.-

(Just like 98% of all the Spiritshipping lemons out there.)
Chris Emrys chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
GAH *major nosebleed*

I have the perfect three lemons in mind HaouXJehu, HaouXJudai and JohanXJudai But tell me right away if you can't do one!