Reviews for Airliner
Biggest Nico Fan chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Omg! Aphrodite is messing with me, too. Apollo sent me a dream where I met Bianca di Angelo and Nico di Angelo- I felt like I could fly... Anyways, I told his sister that I liked him, and she legit said "I have no hopes other than for my friends, and my brother (family) to be happy. Enjoy life. Don't hold back." I ran up to Nico and hugged him. I was so happy, and I could feel something between us, I guess I felt like I was on a stimulant... My heart pounding and racing, and then- I woke up. I had to go to school. I cursed Aphrodite's name, then realized two things:

A.) that was the happiest and safest I had ever felt in my life (when he had his arms wrapped around me.)

B.) I didn't get to see his face, I saw bianca's, so I recognized him, but I never got to see his face.

So now I'm mad at Aphrodite, because as much as I like Nico, I live in Virginia, not New York- but I still hope they'll come for me. Btw, I found one of Annabeth's camps along the Chesapeake bay, and I literally screamed with excitement. No one else could get anywhere bear close enough to see... I wonder if only Demi gods can get close to them... I'm a daughter of Apollo btw.

if you want to reply. K? I do know it's long, but no one can understand me freaking out unless they have had a similar experience. Can you help? No one here understands.
Biggest Nico Fan chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go. When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said don't leave me here alone. And all that's dead is gone and past, and I...

Just close your eyes. The sun is going down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound.

This song totally reminds me of Thalico. Especially the line about shadows. I imagine that being from Thalia to Nico, because of the anger he had (AKA the shadows bad things, that impurify you) about Bianca's death, he almost forgot the good things, and to let himself be in love. (good things of all kinds light)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Sad..just plain sad... :( But she can go to Tarturous and visit him? Right? :( Ugh! Hate sad ending, started with a sad beginning and ended sad! But he's the son of DEATH! he can't die! Can't he?The fuck!
LilySeleneEtoliaIrocia chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
awwwwwwwww so sweet
LilySeleneEtoliaIrocia chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I LUV IT!probobly just cuz i luv thalico and taylor swifts music
TheHomestuckDemigod chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I LOVED this story! although the last one made me cry. :)
Anetheiseya chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
THALICO FOREVER!
piequeenthegreat chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
:D it weas nice, not tha happy you killrf Nico, but it was good :)
DreamerGirl2245 chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
I like the 2nd name the first is too common
SteffieLovesPJO chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
this is sad... :(... and awesome... :)... AND I LOVE IT!
Thalico chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
So beautifully tragic. :')

May your cousin be safe.

Great ending.
Thalico chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
:( loove this story
Penelope Anne Neptune chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Skylar,

I really like this fanfic. It had its up and downs.

And I take it that you really like Taylor Swift? Haha.

Can't wait to read the sequel.

-Penelope Brewer
Haley Smoody chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love it! Why didn't you tell me you wrote this well sooner? ,Haley