Reviews for I'm No One
HauntedGirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I just love the iad series though regin and declans book is my least favorite. in fact i dont even like it.
but i really want nix to have her own book.
mellowenglishgal chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
And she wonders why she's got man-troubles!
TheObsessiveReader chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Just a short little read, but the author understands the character Nix very well. I laughed when I reached the end.
Jolliapplegirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i cant imgine who this woman will end up with but i can not wait to see who it is. who will love and marry nucking futs Nix?
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It wouldn't be Nix if a sock couldn't sweep her away...

Excellent one shot!
TekniCAL chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
LOL. So Nix! I just found this fandom. I've read all the books and was creeping to see what had been written thus far. Nice little drabble. Thanks for writing.
blaise1993 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Haha That is so Nix! I like this :)
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awwww! Nix! -cuddles Nix- You're so adorable! You got distracted by a sock! That's so like you darling! And you know, after this latest book, I can TOTALLY see her already having her destined mate but being total star-crossed lovers w/ Lothaire, The Enemy of Old. And having a daughter! -beams- I know. I'm a freak. But what can I say? After that little interaction where we find out her real name, how can you NOT think that those two have got somethings going on between them? They HAVE to. It's just too awesome of an idea for it NOT to be true!

Also, I really don't think that they call her mean names behind her back. They pretty much know that she knows everything they say and do, so it's not really behind her back. Or said in mean spirt. She IS Nucking Futs Nix. And that is an AWESOME nickname! AWESOME I TELL YOU!
Blondegenius911 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
that was sweet. you should make it a series where she DOES fall in love :) your a good writer too.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That is so Nucking Futs Nix!
Wolf Passion chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Even though the chapter was short I greatly enjoyed the familiar taste of pure IAD fandom. :) Please update as soon as you can!
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
In the sequal her mate is a knitter of socks.
Kuroneko13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That is so like Nucking Futs Nix. But then I thought her insanity was all an act. I'm sure she told Lucia bout it. I think she said when she didn't wanna b botherd shed put on the crazy act. Well anyway I hope u'll make more fics with Nix. )