Reviews for Foul Territory
GorGirl chapter 20 . 7/15
I'm still so p.o.'d at Rosalie!
GorGirl chapter 11 . 7/14
What a sweet night together!
GorGirl chapter 10 . 7/14
Edward is sweet.
GorGirl chapter 9 . 7/14
She needed that!
GorGirl chapter 8 . 7/14
I hope he ripped Rose a new one!
GorGirl chapter 7 . 7/14
Why's Rose such a bitch?
Iklepixie chapter 27 . 7/13
Enjoyed this. Discovered on twifanficrecs
readingKs chapter 27 . 7/6
This story was just as amazing as the first time I read it several years ago! Please wrote more sportsward! Or something as sweet and light as these two!
Shanen chapter 17 . 7/5
Lovesong is originally by The Cure from the album Disintegration released in 1989. Much better version. If you are going to give credit, it should be to the people who wrote it and made it a hit. Adele’s version may be nice, but it’s just that...a version. Please give proper credit to those that deserve it. I’m enjoying your story.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 6/19
This is the second time I’ve ready this and I still enjoyed it! Really well written, thanks for sharing
QueenGB chapter 26 . 6/14
I love their little snarky conversations and I will miss them in their sweetness and romance and heartbreak and fun. Thanks for the gift. This one goes in my favorites sports related fic best of file. Good company btw with stories like Sideline Collisions, First and Ten, Whatever it Takes and Take the Ice. You rock!
QueenGB chapter 25 . 6/14
They do deserve sweetness. But the outtake I want is Edward and Alice ripping into Rose after the engagement party incident. Please, in supplication. Thanks!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 6/14
Lovely way to close out their story. That was everything. Thank you. Xoxo
QueenGB chapter 23 . 6/14
Oh my goodness when he said ‘please’ in that house I thought sweetheart I love you but you’ve screwed the pooch so much already make up sex in that house would be gross. Glad they are back. I have to say the married thing was a shocker so kudos on the angst/drama break up to you. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 6/14
That foul ball catch moment was magical.
3,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »