Reviews for The Sweetest Poison
PartiallyDeceasedFangirl chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Oh my gosh. I really like this story! Are you going to continue it any time soon? I don't want to ask to take it over if your still writing, cause that would be embarrising! But it's really intresting and I would love to see it be continued!
Anna chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Truthfully, I forgot about this story. Oh well, it was nice to have an unexpected update. I enjoyed having Roxas compared to a puppy, it fits so well.

Good night.
Destiny's Call chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
(Not letting me login...)

Anyways, I have to say this is very interesting and intriguing. I like the way you write, so please continue! It would bug me if you didn't.

Love,

Destiny.
Le vita e bella chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome...you appear to be...dark and violent...cool. XD
Demon redeemed chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Sry for the flames
Demon redeemed chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Ok I give you 2 for trying but come on! Vampire knight it's self sucked! Why did you have to bring in KH into this ! I love your other stuff but you've lost some respect from me today
Anna chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Yes, I am finally reviewing this chapter.

It was not awful. It was a good chapter, and I think you did well. And yes, I would slap you if you were going to go on and on about how bad you think your writing might be. Suck it up.

See you!
luckless-is-me chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
This chapter didn't suck at all; I think it helped a lot with getting to know the characters.

Anyway, I like Zexion's personality in this and how he just appears at times, but I really love how Roxas has been so far. His interaction with Demyx is awkwardly cute, and I like the idea of them being the only ones of their kind.

I'm looking forward to the next! -
RococoSpade chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
You do that, Dem. You do that.

(I'm sure Zexion would LOVE a flying kitten)

I like it thus far - it doesn't have the general, over-done vampire feel most fics fall prey to.

And I like how Demyx isn't a complete bubbly ditz like 99% of KH fandom.
Nasu-chan luvs tomatoes chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
OMG I LOVE IT WRITE MORE!
Aphotica chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Genuinely feminine and well crafted. Very dialog driven. Good work!
luckless-is-me chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
This is good so far. I have read a little bti of Vampire Knight and I can see the similarities between it and this fic, but I can also see a little bot of a twist in it. It's interesting, to say the least.

I am wondering, though, about the pairings that you posted in the first chapter. I noticed that no pairings of Zexion and Demyx were posted even though this fic is listed under those characters, so I was just wondering if the pairing was implied or if this is more of a friendship thing (it doesn't really matter either way, I was just wondering).
Anna chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I like it. Demyx has a new friend, and you managed to go a chapter without beating him up. Okay, I got to go read your other story before we leave. Later.
hl12 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
yeah, im just too lazy to sign in... awesome chapter! Keep it up!
Rae Solo chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like this. It's a good start. And I love how Axel was complaining about Demyx sleeping too much.