Reviews for Eyes Like His
Battonetta here chapter 9 . 7/20
I loved this story so much! I'm squeeling from all the fluff! God, I feel like such a fan girl... well, I guess that isn't bad, since I am a fan girl. Anyway, you're awesome!
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow! So Logan King of the Cage is now a single father! This is going to interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
You can't tell me that in Canada, with its universal health care, this woman had that much debt or couldn't have sought an abortion or adoption... Furthermore, if a woman chooses to give birth to and take responsibility for the product of a one night stand instead of seeking other options, then she has no right to blame the father for *anything*. Its basically the same as tracking down an anonymous sperm donor and saying 'I changed my mind, here's your kid, they're your problem now!'
colorprism chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I think it's great that you blocked an a***ole reader. More writers should. And you don't need to justify yourself. In fact, you shouldn't justify at all. You're not accountable to the readers, and your opinions and personal life are none of their business. If they dislike what you write, then they don't have to read it.
chante chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Maybe you can finish this I don't know?
maeha chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I am so sorry for your loss. Your storys are amazing . Keep working on this one please.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I wonder what happened when Peter went to Bobby & said his "big plan" failed, & I also wonder how he'll react to finding out he's lost the game forever now that Rogue's pregnant w/ Logan's baby.
Roganette chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Wow. Adorable and sexy. Hard combination to pull off, but you made it. Fantastic.
UpYourCupcake chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I'm so sad this story has been abandoned! I love it!
Scipio'sgirl chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
xevg-x chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
A www, hope the baby is a boy.

Thank you for another wonderful story.
xevg-x chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Probably you and your family improving thought the dead of your family member, maybe is late but I feel sorry for you.
xevg-x chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Yaaaaaay! Finally

I knew it, sorry... Well not really for Petey. I hate him and thats a rare thing because I like him very much...
xevg-x chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I loooove Emily, remembers my baby daughter, she’s like a monkey too!

Love the moments between they 3

No way Petey, Rogue belongs to Logan, so no. You cant eat that cherry

Bobby, drop dead!
xevg-x chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Awwwww papa Logan! I loved the last sentence.

Peter? SRLY? Wow! First time read they two in that way