Reviews for Parody of Love
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This just summed up about 75% of Zutara fanfiction. Thank you!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Eternally ROFLing, because the sad thing? I've read a Zutara fanfic or two (please don't ask why) and this is exactly what they're like, except that they're dead serious. This is forever awesome.
darkgloomygirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
i loved this lol it pissed off my zutara lovin friend like no other. thank you! you deserve a cookie!
Potkanka chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was hilarious! Well, I think it could still be made a little more far-fetched (I guess reading Zutarian rants would be a great inspiration) but I still loved it and I know I couldn't do it any better. It showed some of the very... irrational aspects of their supposed relationship (like the one that she actually hated him for most of the show). And I love how delusional he was XD

Okay, I do admit I read Zutara fanfictions although I'm a Maiko fan to the core, but it's just because I like Zuko/Katara interactions and there's mostly nothing non-romantic about those two... *cries*
aecul chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lol! That was as epic as the finale (which was incredible! You're right, the Azula part was freaky. I felt really sad for her. They did such a great job with her and everyone else. It was like at the end of Toy Story 3 where every single plot string was tied up, even the little army guys. I did think the lion turtle was a little out of the blue, but other than that.

Idk, that whole show was just awesome. Almost better than Lord of the Rings, which is saying a lot. And we have you to thank for indirectly introducing us to it! So thank you. :) )

Anyway. This story was hilarious.

"I didn't see her for some time and took my anger out on my uncle. I was wrong. He didn't deserve that just because I was unable to fulfill my fantasies with my water tribe maiden."

"I have no idea what that was about. Obviously, she's crazier than my sister."

"Now, she was probably going to marry him and having a bunch of bald-headed, tattooed, blue eyed babies!"

"I hopefully turned and who do I see, but Mai. That girl is persistent."

Those parts made me laugh. The ending did too (and it made me smile. I love Katara and Aang )

I love how Zuko is so thick and kinda full of himself, especially when it comes to Mai, which is definitely not how he comes across in the show, but it makes this really funny. And I liked how you went through practically the whole show without it getting boring, and how he connected his love for Katara with absolutely everything. Lol. And how at the end he's figuring out the options for getting together with her.

I can't think of any critiques for this. It was perfect.

Oh wait.

"Itried to shake the horror of her words from my mind but couldn't."

I [space] tried. There you go. :)
BulletProof Daze chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
"Plus, I got that angsty, wounded, scarred bad boy/ secret good guy with a rockin' bod and socially awkward tendencies thing going on. I am, in a word, hot. You better ask somebody."

This was GOLD! Made my day reading it, keep up the awesome work!

-kye
mockZutara FTW chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
As my name implies, mock!Zutara IS for the win, IZIRYTE?

I'll admit that I'm neutral on Zutara and I can sit through a well-written Zutara fic, but only if it's humorous.

The closing paragraph was the icing on the cake; "He'll probably grow out of his crush and dump her and she'll fly to my comforting arms. Or hey, maybe he'll die. Then she'll come to my comforting arms. Or Mai will dump me or die and then Katara will comfort me and our love will be rekindled. It shall rise like the Phoenix from its ashes to burn brightly in the sky. A love and burning passion that will burn to rival the light of Agni himself!"

That basically sums up poorly written Zutara XD

And on a closing note, your spelling and grammar were flawless.

Thanks for making me smile!

-m!ZFTW
Blanc Corbeau chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awesome! This is gold, my fellow writer!

May you do a parody of Sukki/Sokka for me?

That would make my week!

Anyhow, good job!

Frenchie's out...
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Omg, lol so funny! Tho, my fav line out of the entire story is "plus, I got that angsty, wounded, scarred bad boy/secret good guy with a rockin'n bod and socially akward tendencies thing going on. I am, in one word, hot. You better ask somebody" lol! Hahahahahahaha!
milktart lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oh i love this! perfect example of what the zutarians think!

but i just love how you wrote this story! it was dripping with sarcasm and zuko sounded completely crazy!

anyway keep writing

-milktart
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow, Zuko has quite a big head and high hopes! The last part was the best :) Hilarious!
Fancy Pants Penguin Jiao-Jie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh. My. God.

You're my new hero. I thought once about writing a horribly cheesy Zutara parody but then I realized I'd want to throw up after every line I wrote. This made me want to throw up too, but also laugh. I hope that's what you were going for.

I enjoyed this. I enjoyed it ever so much.
myself chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
reminds me of Vampires suck. and that is NOT a compliment.
soso104 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
it's not funny because... there's nothing funny in it. it's more like really bad zutara fanfiction: reading is more painful that fun
Kuesel72 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010