Reviews for Rubbed
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Moooooar.
MariePierre chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I third that motion. Hot fuckin damn. So much more vigor in Craig, I loved the energy, great PWP :P
Chayden chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
All I feel the need to say is "yummmmmm".

Oh, fucking YUMMMmmm.
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well, I wasn't expecting this to be so well-written and... such awesome smexiness! They were both in well in character for the most part and it was humorous enough to make it a enjoyable, happy... steamy read. I applaud you because this has pushed away my writer's block with it's- insert nonsenseical slur of words here- m'kay? Great job:D
BadassBambi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I was forced to change my pants after that /

Love it!
LiPooh chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is, by far, the best lemon I've ever read, and it's not even that explicit.

Congratulations.
Mattx13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
AND I JIZZ IN MY PANTS...

Great job man! :D
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*0* suuuuper duper sexy no joke :D the world dispeared when i read that xD i was so sucked! I havnt read a good smut like that for the longest while! ;D wouldnt mind if you wrote more!
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
wow.

That was absolutley beautiful. It was fabulously erotic, and sensual, and I adored the whole thing. Nervous!Tweek is fantastic, and I loved your Craig.

Great job. (:
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow that was hot, and strangely in character. I'd write a more detailed review but i think i blew a fuse...
kammy147 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Your writing style reminds me much of Jane Austen, whom I admire to great length...

Anyway, I like story and thank you so much for posting it :)
Agent Green Ushanka chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OHGODYES

Agent Green Ushanka approves.

This was some of the best smut I've ever feasted my eyes upon.
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Woohoo! That was very nice. There were a few missing words, mostly in the first two paragraphs, but overall the grammar was perfect. I love the way you write for Craig and the way you describe Tweek.
ChuckDays chapter 1 . 9/28/2010