Reviews for Rosario to Ghoul
noona.lmj chapter 10 . 7/16
This story is really nice you should seriously think about continuing it i have recently started reading it and i am mesmerized it may be a couple speech errors and spelling errors but this story is still great 10/10 i might read again.
Just recently read this I really enjoyed it I don't read a lot and this story actually got my attention keep up the good work I want to read more I also got my girl friend to enjoy this anime or should I say series or something like that Haha I want more to this please
Darknessdawns chapter 10 . 6/16
At first I wasn't sure what to think of this story and your writing style. However the more I read the more I enjoyed it. Even though the lemons were only hinted at. Either way it was an enjoyable story and I am sad it remains unfinished. I know I would enjoy seeing how you interpret the rest of the manga.
Kaze no stigma
alex no yoko chapter 10 . 3/25
awesome story no offence but u need to update been to long
BloodShadow593 chapter 10 . 3/21
An excellent story, and I hope you take it up again. A story with this much promise should not lay forgotten.
Casmer chapter 5 . 2/25
Best iv'e ever read
cptdirk5887 chapter 1 . 1/26
Avatar the last Airbender?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Black butler
Sonnenfrost chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
A love your story. All the Girls get the joy they deserve and Tsukune can protect those he loves.
I look forward to the witches and wizards in the third mates' family.
fireninjafox chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Interesting chapters
Lightingboy5 chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Is that it
GhoulVampireGirl chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
That was an awesome ending. Honestley I'm not even wanting more of the story. U did great. Make another fanfic or I will die! ;D
zackie1987 chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Please write more it is a very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
the anime is darker than black