Reviews for Rosario to Ghoul
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 4/9
That was funny to me! I just kept thinking that Tsukune she's either secretly turned on or she's going to boof kick you again!
Is the anime his powers were inspired by kaze no stigma
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting premise but the execution is a bit off. The bold text for inner moka is a bit jarring and breaks uo the visual flow of the text. Additionally the use of stock (mispelled) Japanese phrases are rather jarring and draw attention away from the narrative. The writing itself was decent but rather hard to get through smoothly.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I know this is way to late to get the vote, but I freaking love Kaze no Stigma!
Kurtak1234 chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
Awesome story
noona.lmj chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
This story is really nice you should seriously think about continuing it i have recently started reading it and i am mesmerized it may be a couple speech errors and spelling errors but this story is still great 10/10 i might read again.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Just recently read this I really enjoyed it I don't read a lot and this story actually got my attention keep up the good work I want to read more I also got my girl friend to enjoy this anime or should I say series or something like that Haha I want more to this please
Darknessdawns chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
At first I wasn't sure what to think of this story and your writing style. However the more I read the more I enjoyed it. Even though the lemons were only hinted at. Either way it was an enjoyable story and I am sad it remains unfinished. I know I would enjoy seeing how you interpret the rest of the manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Kaze no stigma
alex no yoko chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
awesome story no offence but u need to update been to long
BloodShadow593 chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
An excellent story, and I hope you take it up again. A story with this much promise should not lay forgotten.
Casmer chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Best iv'e ever read
cptdirk5887 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Avatar the last Airbender?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Black butler
Sonnenfrost chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
A love your story. All the Girls get the joy they deserve and Tsukune can protect those he loves.
I look forward to the witches and wizards in the third mates' family.