Reviews for Bromance is for Pussies
DatLittleStar chapter 18 . 7/21
well this is my second time reading this and i teared up a little. this was SUCHH A WONDERFUL STORY I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH I DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT ADD THIS TO MY FAVES A LONG TIME AGO
god i love this.
Forlex chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I like your work! It is really nice. So may I translate it into russian? Ill write URL for you.
Kxro-Kun chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
I'm giggling like a bitch right now. JFC THIS CHAP IS SO FUCKING AWESOME ALONG WITH THE WHOLE STORY /orgasms
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
great job! i loved it! If you did one about kenny and butters... you'd be my best friend ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
This is the best Style Fanfic ive read! I love it!
Togami-kun chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Can I just say that this story is so fucking captivating from the very beginning and even just from the summary. It makes me so happy X) seriously love the new take on stan.
A Critic chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Oh gosh, I loved your story and your fittingly simple writing style (except that fourth wall bit. That was absolutely terrible.) However, this whole Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich thing seems contrived and pointless. You were doing so well, but the story seems pretty much concluded. I can't bring myself to finish this story after the Douche and Turd debacle, but I should let you know that before, you had my full and undivided attention.

Please continue to write,

A Critic
SpencerMariee chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Oh My- This was perfect. It took me like, what, 3 days to read it? Yeah, whatever. It was SO worth it. I didn't read anything else on this website until I was finished. This is just absolutely perfect! I'll read it again some time! Oh, by the way, I don't know if you've already found one, maybe I could help you with the beta stuff? If you've already got one, consider me as a backup or something. Well, uh...bottom line is...GREAT STORY!
Rexivyara chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Just perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I've re-read this like 10 times ok

I have no life halp
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
The most probable reason people thought u were a guy is that you related yourself to stan a couple of times in the authers notes
Also no guy would write about all those lovey dovey feelings of a man wanting another man.
we prefer the sex scenes XD
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
You do realize stan has black hair also known as raven, brunnet is brown
Feta-fingers32 chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story and all the references you used through out the story. But I'm curious. Who did Kenny pick?!
Feta-fingers32 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I've been reading this story quite often. And I really don't like to review (sorry) but this chapter, that lyric part, was beautfiul ;A;
scarylolita chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
aww this was great, i really liked how you wrote kyle
and kenny was so precious, i really liked the parts with him and stan, even though they were a little sad
cartman was just awesome too! agldahk good job, good job c: