Reviews for Partner In Crime
Mustached Kira chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
The roles are reveresed xD mello the "puppy" haha why do I feel that this is going to change?

Great chapter )

-Kira
Mustached Kira chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hahaaha Matt sure is something alright, I loved the last words "well fuck" obviously he meant "well fuck me mello" ;D haha jk

-Kira

P.s awesome ff so far DDDD!
AnimeAngels-x chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
No! It can't be! Mello can't die! Omg, the end of this fic made me cry so much :'( Poor Matt T_T
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
Omg, he died.

So you're going to leave it at that?

Meh, can't complain.

Poor Matt. What's he gonna do now?
mellacheena chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
"That's like killing Jesus or Buddha"

May I point out that Jesus was killed when he was crucified...just saying.
Shoop-de-woop chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Wow, you killed off Mello in the most unsatisfying way. You've got balls, man. So I gotta give you props for that.
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
It's...it's over? No...no, this story can't end, it just can't! This story, is one of my favorites, and I will miss getting the alerts from it, but maybe there is hope for a sequel...? I hope that you will make a sequel for it, it just needs one! I feel really bad for Matt, and Mello, but not for that bitchy lady, she got on my nerves. If you do happen to post a sequel I will be so happy I don't know I'll do. Well, I really enjoyed this story! I hope to read more amazing stories by you soon! But until then, bye bye for now! .
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Hahaha Matty's sexually frustrated. Good luck on the flight. So next chapter is the last, huh. Kinda sad, lol. But i love this story :)
BeyondTheClouds chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
Awesome!
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
Awww, no need to apologize for the wait, as long as the chapters come out I am happy. Especially with this chapter. I loved it. It was just so funny. Especially the 'Mello's a little bitch' part. After I read it, I said it and almost DIED laughing. Ah, this story just made my day a lot better...especially all the yaoi hints...yeah, those were good. I really liked the parts where Matt was confused about it all. I had a good laugh during this chapter. But seriously, is next chapter the last one? I seriously hope not, but if it is, I will be looking forward to a sequel. So, I hope that you update this magnificent story soon! I had the strangest urge to call you duckie for some reason...
BeyondTheClouds chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Lol um no offense to this story or anything but I, believe it or not,have comepletely lost my death note muse. DX but even though I'm not all into to death note this is still an awesome and epic story. Oh well. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Ashleigh Errow chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
this was an awesome sauce chapter. I love this story so thanks for the update
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Oh that chapter was so good! The entire time I was reading I was like GAHHHHH YAOI, then I read the ending authors note and was all like D: It seemed like it was gonna end up that way, but no it didn't. Oh well, this is like literally only non-yaoi story I like, which is a pretty big thing considering the ONLY stories I read on here are yaoi. Well I hope that you update soon! .
TheOneAndOnlySuccessor chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
FINALLY YOU UPDATED :D

This is amazing! Wuv it! I like how you go into matt and mello's friendship and not yaoi... Its really good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
matt and mello should have switched personalities... they are both completely ooc.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »