Reviews for A Warm Welcome
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Okay. I don't know why but I kept thinking that this was a dream Auggie was having in the middle of Tech Ops. So when I got to the end and realized it was real, I was ecstatic for them both. Way to go, you two!

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
that's good, i like it but where's the rest.
cocodiva328 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I dont know if I already told you but I love this story...I have read it a few times and I added it to my favorite list...its just the perfect tease for the imagination and still has all that necessary build up to make your heart race..keep going with the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
good stuff. thanks.
fibita chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So sweet and sexy at the same time. Great writing!
Athena64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very sweet and tender moment. Thank you!
Musicgal4life7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow i always love a good pairing such as Annie and Auggie hey could you check out my story Operation Grace?
meredith77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
this was fantastic!
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 12/13/2010

I want more!

I want something like this to actually happen in the show, even they both just happen to be dreaming it!

Hope you make somemore chappies, can't wait to read them if you do.
Grace Hightower chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Squee! You are officially my hero of the night for writing this super cute story. Now if only this would really happen...
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Azurite chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Excellent work for a first effort! *fans self* Wow, that was actually kind of steamy there at the end!

I like the inventiveness you showed with Annie's latest mission and why it would make her antsy: though every op is going to be different, Annie tends to be brash, risky, and yet still wants to follow protocol, and do the right thing. (The question is "right thing by whom?" Her own standards, Joan's, Arthur's, Auggie's, or someone else's?)

The idea that she went through all of that for a flash drive is pretty crazy, but it makes for a good reason why Auggie would still be at the office when she gets back and tuning out the world around him...and then envisioning Jai's desk on fire. Hah! That was pretty humorous.

I look forward to seeing more from you!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow, this is your first fanfic? Great job. Most people stutter and flop, but you kept the story strong. Kudos.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
MissBridget chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
First fan fic... what a wonderful start! Some more would be fantastic.