Reviews for Escape to New England
Frannielloyd chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
great story.. Thanks
dphillips76 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
So, did you think up this case and all the nuances all by yourself? If so, very well done and very believable.
Lissyh chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
lindo eles juntos.
The-KLF chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
I like Sookhold a lot!
Mitana chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Just found this series and really enjoyed it. I especially loved this story and how you worked the character growth around the case. Thanks!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
Stopped reading this when you put Kate with Sookhold. I don't like the move and won't read any more. Have fun.
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
Good interrogation. Getting him put all the pieces together for them. And the idiot confessed! At least Castle was with her in this.
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Going in without Castle? So not what I was hoping for!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Nice to see Caskett making love again. Case still seems stuck in the mire though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
At last some information to build off of to get this SOB!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Houghton, but I am sure you know that already! This was a good chapter. She seems a little bit stronger and I like that Alexis told her dad that she loves Kate. I really like how much Jim seems to like Castle! He knows they will marry! Excellent!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Kate in the beginning? Maybe a little weak. When she came out for the IAB lady, that was more true to her strength, I think, but I know she would be tumbling. And there toward the end when she was thinking about working the case when Castle wasn't looking, that was more like her.

As for the reviews for this one and California, what turns me off is the case, I guess. It just rambles on and they get no where. Killing off the asshole was a major plus, but not having Castle involved in working on the case kind of stuns me. I think they both need to be involved to get it solved, but that is just how it always is and I have been happy with that. As for them being together, that thrills me! That they both love each other still after all the chaos you have put them through. And apparently you will be keeping them together! And I love the proposals! They need to be as one.
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
I am still hoping castle can get involved in the case. Even without Kate there, he could be helpful. But, she needs him now to be with her maybe and let her team bring justice for her. I just want Castle to be her hero here!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Accusing my girl? Take her off the case? This serial killer is winning this game! They need Castle to help!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This is terrible, but I love that this asshole detective is going to die! Sorry!

And boy did Kate ever take it out on Castle!