Reviews for Language Barriers
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
*dies of laughter* Lavi..I'm sorry..but i have to agree with Bakanda on this..Moyashi-chan beat you at Romanji reading is sorta sad. XD

And Bakanda being nice? Blasphemy! But..a nice change too.

Make sure you keep writing! I look forward to seeing more of your works
Lola Kristy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011

so niceeeee. not used to Kanda being so nice. ;D but that is sweet how they taught each other. hehe. i loved reading this :D
UndeadScribe chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! Especially since there aren't enough friendship fics out there...

I swear, I almost died laughing at the part where Kanda is interpreting Romeo and Juliet.
TenshiSuzume chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
XDD if there was a kanda version of shakespeares plays i would have actually read them lol.
impaitentmuch chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG I laughed so hard that I actually cried! Such a funny and realistic situation written so well! You're a great writer. I will never look at Romeo and Juliet the same!
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Funny/Cute fic! I always wondered about the language barriers and stuff. Niether the manga or anime goes into detail. Great piece!
Hikou no Kokoro chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
*kunk* Pfffffffffffft . . . . XD *pats Kanda Lavi and Allen on the head* X3 They were adorable . . . Aww, I wish someone will teach me Japanese, too . . . XP

So, we meet again. XD You have no idea how confused I was when I spotted your little picture. XD At first, I thought this was by Mr. Rhee and Mr. Meenor because she/they have a picture that closely resembled yours . . . XD But then . . . the penname . . . XP

Aaah, so cute. So cute. . Hugs for the author and the characters! o/
hatsune-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It's an awesome story! Daisuki! (I love it?)Anyways I think it's amazing and you should make more friendship fics with these 3!
EchanHeartSaitoHajime chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I loved it! It was cute and funny! You should write mire like this.
ryokablade chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Lol, this was a cute fic. We need more friendship fics like this! :D

Typical Lavi, spouting hello in every language until he hits Japanese XD.

Lol, Allen pwned Lavi :P

Write more!
RedAugust chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Kawai! (Or however you spell that. I'll have to ask Kanda) .

I love it! I love how you took up their past and added to their friendships! They were really in character too! I'm going to have to read more of your stuff! :D
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awesome was so cute. Even though I am a diehard -Man fangirl, one thing that always annoyed me was that the characters'native languages are never embraced (even if Kanda's is the official language of the manga/anime). I'd feel really bad if Kanda did not understand the people at Headquarters early on.
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh, MY gosh, that was flipping brilliant. Really, you just floored me. :D you expressed excellent knowledge of Japanese language and culture, and your characterizations were spot on. This is certainly one of the best one-shots of the best "baka trio" I've ever found. I haven't laughed that hard over a story in a long time. *still giggling* Props to you! Keep it up! *faves*
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was great and very funny. I LOVED Kanda's interpretation of the balcony scene! I'm trying to teach myself Japanese, so I feel Lavi's pain. Great job.
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
It was amazing! :D Lavi and Kanda's friendship was depicted well in here. Kanda intepreting Romeo and Juliet cracked me up so badly, and Kanda returning the favour 5 years later really showed his inner gratitude. Allen's awesome as ever, and I like your unique style of writing. It's actually easier to read. XD and the end quote struck a chord inside of me. Though the Komui explanation part was really long-winded. .

Please write moar! :D Thanks for sharing the fic! w