Reviews for Find My Way Back Home
Brightknight chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
Very very good, can't wait for the rest
Black Stormraven chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
I literally spent all day reading this (it's midnight now) and I love it! Please please PLEASE give us the final chapter! I refuse to believe that Asajj is just going to go out like that, and for something she didn't even do (freaking traitors, man).
Regin chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
swemanD47 chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
nice going, im hoping for more soon
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
If you read the Republic comics during the lead up to Episode III you would realize that this isn't OOC at all.
Time-Dog chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Omfg! This is bloody amazing! I always imagined Ventress and Obi Wan had a thing together... I lov this Plz continue writin!
Mikaela II chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
*swoons* Love... thought I'm racking my brain, trying to figure out if she's suffering from multiple personality disorder, mind control, or there's a clone running around :P Love to story! Please write more soon!
the brown cow chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
so what the hell, was she faking memory loss or did it really happen?
OnyxTemplar chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Wow. Did not see that coming. It's good, but unexpected.
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Please update! I love it!
"For without compassion, without love or feeling; what are we? We are merely machines, our emotion makes us human, makes us who we are and we cannot deny that"- Brigid Bryne, Padawan Learner.
OnyxTemplar chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Wow. This is well well written. In a way that I don't see all that often. It's very intimate and personal, a truly touching view of Asajj/Obi-Wan that is so rarely seen.

I really appreciate the talent, skill and dedication that goes into a story like this.

Please, continue this story.
RKF22 chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
great story so far
Roque Amadi chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
This was a great chapter! Love the emotional analysis. Update soon!
Mikaela II chapter 14 . 7/30/2012