Reviews for All Of A Sudden It's Her Favourite
Love it
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I enjoyed.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I didn't know about Glee upon first looking at stories you've posted and now that I know what Glee is, I decided to read this post. You've developed the characters much differently than I've seen them but that's the beauty of writing and creating your own versions of characters when you take hold of them. The attraction between the two is well done and I do like the way you leave lasting images in the mind of the reader. I'm still holding out hope you'll consider putting some thought into returning to the Seto/Anzu piece I've held as a favorite but indeed encourage you to go where your writing muse leads you as I've enjoyed your stories very much.
tipsyapple chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved it!
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was adorable. I loved Puck's explanation of what his 6 year old self was probably thinking and how it's some variation on what he's thought all of his life. Mainly cause it backs up my theory that Puck's whole "slushie" thing with Rachel started as a teenage equivalent to a 5 year old pulling a girl's pig-tails. "Well, if I can't get good attention from her, any attention will do."
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
such a cute story...and such a cute pic as the prompt :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Omg, what a effin cute picture! xD And great fic, too! GREAT JOB!
Sweetpea2100 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Gorgeous story!

Cute picture prompt!

unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Amazing! So great I didn't want it to end! Pefect Puckleberry! Great writing
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Okay, I am now a sucker for all Geniusgirl's PR pieces. This was absolutely sweet. The thought of them knowing one another since forever and actually ending up together is just too much for me, I cried. I don't do that often for just any ol thing, so that's saying something. I have this vision that they are destined for one another even if they never end up together in H.S. And it's practically insane, but I can't help it. Can't help my obsession LOL PR is love and you write them SO well! Thank you, thank you for this... Mel
Belle's Noir chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh Lord, I'm moved! I'm actually moved. I'm tearing up. That was the sweetest thing I've read in sooooo long, I can feel my nose tingling! It helped that I opened up the picture on the next time, I kept flicking to it for just a second whenever Rachel thought about it. It's a beautiful picture and this story fits it so well and when Puck admits he's spent his whole life just silently begging her to look at him, it's just so romantic. This is a beautifully written beautiful story to go along with a beautiful picture of some beautiful children. (I have a strong maternal instinct, I'm not a pedophile so don't worry)

This was lovely.

Hanna xoxo
Urangel chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Aw, I love this story. Your writing is amazing. Incorporating their childhood friendship was really sweet and the changes they went through.

This line, "Probably some variation of what I'd been thinking all my life," was absolutely perfect. Great job with their characterizations!
airycanary chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
So sweet! I love the idea of them having a connection since they were kids and finally getting together later in life. I really enjoyed this. Great job!
Namjr chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
All the sudden your fic is my favorite. I'm serious I've reread it at least 5 times. I love This story. I hope we get to see more.
Namjr chapter 1 . 9/29/2010