Reviews for Not So Friendly Nectar
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
THIS is totally my favorite fic now!
Anonmyous999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow. I loved the chocolate bit. I atually had an immage that had me rolling with laughter. I immagened them sitting as they were only Bones walks in and just as the full effect hits Jim he falls off the bench, backwards! Bones, being worried for his best friend rushes over while calling Spock a Hobgoblen and check Jim over.

I liked this story VERY much. It made my morning begin with a smile. Thank you! and great job! :3
Doni chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Another fun, well written fic. Nicely done.
SlightlyNumb chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
THANK YOU. I have been looking for a fic like this! xD Haha, I know this is weird but someone in a conversation I had mentioned Spirk body swappin' and I thought it was a pretty darn sweet idea! I searched for a fic but found nothing I liked. UNTIL THIS. This is well written, well thought out, super cute, and fun to read. I'm gonna be honest, I LOVE this fic. You did a great job, it made my day. :D
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesomeness! !
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I didn't think I would like a body switching story too much, but this is really good.

Nice job.
maiky1992 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
thats really good. thanks for writing it.

I really like the end because one couldnt foresee that they will kiss in the end. but when i think longer about it there was a hint at the beginning. i mean the discussion beetween spock and kirk that kirk talked to ambassadors wife. one could supposed that spock was a bit jealous at that time.

I you have another good idea please write it down.
Banbi-V chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
YAY mythology reference! That was amazing!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
awwww cute! love it!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That was amusing and fantastic. Love that neither of them gave into the temptation to molest their host bodies. Although it would have been funny if they had. Great one shot.
thetwinspartner-in-pranks chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved it! It was even better than I imagined. Love how you incorporated the sponge part. To tell you the truth, it was the first random thing that came into my mind that I though would provide a humorous situation. I hope you had some fun writing it; by your ending AN it sounds like you did.

Thanks again!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
You are a genius.

I don't know how you manage to write awesome shit like that, with the right amount of humor and sexyness. I grinned throughout the whole story, they are so right together . And for someone who didn't want to write a switch of body story, you nailed it :)

kisses

Kitty
Datsueba chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awesome story *-*

Made me giggly and it provoked warm and fuzzy feelings. Great fic, keep up the good work! The sponge scene was cool, and of course the description of Spock's body getting drunk!
reflecting chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lol that was so amusing haha XD and for once, it made sense too, and didn't feel too silly. I don't think I've read any body-switching fics that've managed that. good job! :)
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I think the only other body-swapping fic I like (of which the title I can no longer recall) ended up being quite angsty. It was a Pon Farr fic as well, so that might explain it.

Anyway, I loved this, as I usually do your fics. It made me smile and laugh, and it wasn't too short. And though I usually complain that it could be longer, I do think you got the perfect length here. Though there were a few typos, but meh, the plot more than makes up for it.