Reviews for Touch
MihoshiKage chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Bravo~ */*
Frenchie McSullivan chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OMG this was great! you had me crying! actually i'm crying right now! no joke!
Lady Nogitsune chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh god, this broke my heart.

It's beautiful and sad and twisted and... a lot like Lelouch and Suzaku, actually.

I don't know what else to say, which is kind of pathetic considering I took so long to read/review this.

It's just perfect, though, and I love your portrayal of the boys- especially Lelouch.

Oh, Lelouch.

...*goes off to hug something*
Ramzel chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautiful story! T_T
denise134 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i was crying...and my family got into a conversation about things they've cried on. Great job.
Ryoyoku chapter 1 . 12/4/2010

Made me cry...
Lovelily Lion chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I likes it :)
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
At first I thought Lelouch was an uke. That was okay with me, because you kept him so wonderfully in character. And when he turned out to be a seme...3

This was so bittersweet...I loved it.

You are an AWESOME author. Keep writing, it'd be a shame if you didn't. :)
AcidBubblewrap chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I just spent about 12 hours rewatching the second season and I didn't even think I could love Code Geass any more before I read this, but- who'd see it coming.. I love it even more now!

Amazing, AMAZING story
KarimaTinCan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
First, this is amazing. :3

I am proud that someone has realized that almost every muse song relates to Code Geass. And they are quite possibly the best band ever. SOOO. Yeah. I'm proud of you. 8D
Skiperella chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
~ This was absolutely beautiful. It almost made me cry my eyes out
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 9/29/2010

I hate you.

You wrote this long story with my OTP. About one of the best occurrences in the entire series. In an eloquent manner. And I ended up crying in some parts.

I hate you. I wish I could write nearly as well as you. But honestly, I can't despise you, since I simply love you too much to harbor any hate! 8D You really are growing as a writer, and I can tell, since I've been reading your work for a good long while. I know you must get this a lot, but when you find the time to, just /write./ You have a natural talent with words, and it really shouldn't be wasted.
KaitouKimara chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh, I loved write so well. R.I.P. Lelouch. I hope this wonderful one-shot appeases you T_T

*tosses flowers onto imaginary grave*
nuttin2seehurr chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Muse is indeed epic! I love them :DD

What a beautiful tribute! I was rather shocked at myself for loving this b/c I'm a hardcore SuzaLulu fan as opposed to LuluSuza, but you did this so well. Suzaku topping from the bottom was so ic (lol Masozaku!) as was your detached characterization of Emperor Lulu.

Now this makes me sad all over for the end of the series. TT