Reviews for Timeline
RawR chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Keep on reading this and keep on forgetting you never updated...lol this is like my 10th time reading? Really wish it would update though! *huggles Tony*
Scat210 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Really like this story, hope there is a chance of it being continued & completed.
Madances chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Please finish this story. Please! Tracy
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Hi! I am still hoping that you will finish this story. I like it! Tracy
tealrose chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Yay! Have waited and waited...sigh...i hate being patient, what can i say? Thanks, Saisoto, for the new chapter! Hopefully more soon? PLEASE? T
Belker chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Great chapter. Things are moving along. Now Gibbs will just have to take on a stray and make things all better :D

Love

/Belker
Thephoenix1996 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
i love this story

and i'm happy you updated

this chapter is really good

but you really can't let that ediot dunlap take over the case

p.s. i loved that last line

:):):):0;0;0;0;
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Glad to see this back. Have to go back and re-read from the beginning to refresh myself... darn :-D
Vicki219 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Cool story and i fell sorry for Tony, he really does keep getting the short end of the stick. Hope you update again soon
katesari chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Like the story and the chapter! Hope to read more soon! Bye
angelscatie chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Great story; I just found it and read through it all in one sitting. Please update soon!
scousemuz1k chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Yep, we're getting close... that one extra line of explanation did it fine for me - Tony's ex-partner's not a very observant detective if he hasn't noticed Gibbs! I want to know what happens next...

I'm really enjoying the story, so please let's have the next chapter soon!

scouse x
NickTonyK chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Really good!
karlii chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Good chapter... really showing how crazed things could be when a case gets muddled up like that. Very plausible too..
Zagreb-girl chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Love your story. It's interesting, brilliantly written and you leave reader wanting to read more. I hope that you will update soon.