Reviews for Heart of a Child
sombra wing chapter 27 . 6/20
It has been a long time since I last read a story in a row, I like your OC and the direction that history takes. I hope to see soon what will happen next.

Sorry for my bad english.

Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde la última vez que leí una historia de forma seguida. Me gusta tus OC y la dirección que la historia está tomando. Espero pronto ver que pasará después.
TrittyCat chapter 25 . 8/24/2017
Hurray! an update.
mike123902 chapter 23 . 8/23/2017
Oh hell no my god tai is my spirit animal
Zekrom1010101010 chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Well, your OC's aren't Mary Sues at ALL! Thanks for having an extremely hot and kind and oh-so-perfect fashion designer with herculean strength become a main character, and other abilities and traits equally OP and stupidly unrealistic for your other OC's! Doesn't that make sense? Oh yes it does!
ZooFan chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
This story is amazing please keep writing this amazing piece of literature
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I just found this and I'm enjoying myself so far :)
Mjoern chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
so Arc is Lei now?
Mjoern chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Lol when Tai asked if Arc knew Tai Lung I expected him to say
"of course he is my father" x'D
godswill.chibuikem.3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
hey,nice beginning,and quite a spooky cliff hanger,anyways,buena suerte
Dead Hero chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
HOLY SHITTING BITCHES! 1. Love the chapter(I always love them, so no surprise) 2. That was a fucking weird gruesome bit 3. I CAN'T WAIT!
Dead Hero chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
Loved reading Shifu getting his ass whipped by our favorite nude lion! ; )
Fire-star-1516 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wahh, I absolutely love your story! I knew your name looked familiar Thank you for reviewing
on my story also :D
I'm Dying chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
You are one of the best damn writers I've have ever seen. I hope that once I start making stories that you will look at them.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
I look to see if you have a new update EVERYDAY! You are the funniest author I know and excellent at making plots. This should be one of the most loved stories of ALL of FanFiction!
DarkChieftain chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
See, I'm reviewing! So you don't need to kill off any of the characters that we've all come to know and love! This chapter was great!