Reviews for Negligee Dreams and Lust Filled Smiles
Cliff Zingler chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Ok I have to say... This is seriously one of the best smut fics I've ever read... Seriously! So impressed with the writing, just the right amount of smut yet still classy. Well done!
Shulesforever11 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
In the station
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I think it wo6ld be funny in th station or even in a car.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
SillyJily chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You've done it again. I love Shules more than anything, and you have only furthered the obsession. I made the mistake of checking out Psych fanfiction at 11 at night, and now that I've found your gold mine I may never get sleep.
lollipoplollypo chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
angry sex plz
R1U2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Angry sex :P XD
Methusala Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Holy crap. How much free time do you have? Your *ahem* creativity is oddly refreshing in a way that makes me feel somewhat like a perv. Keep 'em comin!
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i really liked this i'm a big Shules fan

could write one of them in Gus car i just think

it would be so funny to she his reaction when

he catches them
Dark Mage of Sea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*nosebleed* Oh wow... That's hot! XD You did awesome and we soooo need more Shules smut! Hmm... Since you're taking request... How about something kinky? XD Like... DRESSING UP AND ROLE-PLAYING! XD *goes to subscribe to you* Have fun!
Shananigans402 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
that was an incredible story! thanks for adding more good Shulesy smut. And since you're taking requests...angry sex please, that would be a great story :)
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
a striptease in the bedroom gone waaaayyyy to far! :)
pinkrosepictures chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Your stories are amazing :D And there is definitely NOT enough Shules smut out there - especially really well written one like yours! So keep it up 333

and I'm LOVING the Shawn's old bedroom idea! it's made out of awesomeness :D
millie chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
more more more please! damn fine smut, and i must have more! :o) i'm kinda digging the shawn's old bedroom idea...
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Loved this! And I love your username! My friend Jamie is obsessed with Sporks(: Definetly write more Shules!