Reviews for Negligee Dreams and Lust Filled Smiles
Shulesforever11 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
In the station
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I think it wo6ld be funny in th station or even in a car.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
LOVEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSS WRITTEEEEEE MOREEEEEE
SillyJily chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You've done it again. I love Shules more than anything, and you have only furthered the obsession. I made the mistake of checking out Psych fanfiction at 11 at night, and now that I've found your gold mine I may never get sleep.
lollipoplollypo chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
angry sex plz
R1U2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Angry sex :P XD
Methusala Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Holy crap. How much free time do you have? Your *ahem* creativity is oddly refreshing in a way that makes me feel somewhat like a perv. Keep 'em comin!
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i really liked this i'm a big Shules fan

could write one of them in Gus car i just think

it would be so funny to she his reaction when

he catches them
Dark Mage of Sea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*nosebleed* Oh wow... That's hot! XD You did awesome and we soooo need more Shules smut! Hmm... Since you're taking request... How about something kinky? XD Like... DRESSING UP AND ROLE-PLAYING! XD *goes to subscribe to you* Have fun!
Shananigans402 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
that was an incredible story! thanks for adding more good Shulesy smut. And since you're taking requests...angry sex please, that would be a great story :)
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
a striptease in the bedroom gone waaaayyyy to far! :)
pinkrosepictures chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Your stories are amazing :D And there is definitely NOT enough Shules smut out there - especially really well written one like yours! So keep it up 333

and I'm LOVING the Shawn's old bedroom idea! it's made out of awesomeness :D
millie chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
more more more please! damn fine smut, and i must have more! :o) i'm kinda digging the shawn's old bedroom idea...
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Loved this! And I love your username! My friend Jamie is obsessed with Sporks(: Definetly write more Shules!
missoutontheprize chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great job! As far as more smut, maybe some with a little more feeling behind it? Just a suggestion, I'll love it no matter what!