Reviews for Lesson Plans
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Boring sex boobs cocks !
Tamira chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Barbie is such a clever Barbie (never liked barbie dolls, even as a child, but I have to say this Barbie got my respect already in the movie. ;) )

Figuring out gender for toys would be interesting... and I would like the "what if they change owners and the next owner has other ideas about their sex?" question answered. ;)
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
you know, this is sweet in a weird way. Not in a bad way.

This is different and I like it.

I like how Barbie is smart in the movie. Everyone seems to think that Barbies should be dumb blondes because that's kind of how they are marketed. But who says that she can't be inteligent and have a large vocabulary. I apreciate how you continued that.

Addicted signing off ;D
Number1PixarFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very interesting, and very in character! It was very enjoyable to read. Ken is awesome. :-)
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Umm... Wow. I would hate to not leave a review with this story, it's well written and asks a rather interesting question. Maybe a little much for a kids film (yea, one that can make grown men cry and all but still) it's definitely an interesting idea.
Loriot chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is really fascinating, deep even. Like ... the idea of toys and gender has crossed my mind before, but I hadn't considered it in the fashion you have presented. Kudos; I really enjoyed reading this.