Reviews for Together Again
Amineh1825 chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
Are you still going to write it?
sarah chapter 37 . 1/15/2013
Where is the sequel?
Sarah Amin chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Give her a break .. she's been trying hard 2 keep up with the supernatural
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
that poor girl .. she really needs a break
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Finally
Sarah Amin chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
considering both girls must look alike , both are rather dense!
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Alice is many things but subtle she's not.. it helps that she's bordering on crazy though!
Sarah Amin chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Lool.. his cooking is scary ..
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
He doesnt remember her!
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I cant decide whether 2 hate the masens or not.. she's having their grandson , granted it's easier to blame some1 and lash it out on them, but accidents happen everywhere and anywhere..
barbiedoll123 chapter 37 . 8/14/2012
I can't find together forever
TeamVampires chapter 36 . 7/22/2011
Aaaaahhhh… what a great ending! Took me long to figure out that I haven't finished the story but I'm glad I went over my stories. Would have loved seeing more cut fluff between Renesmee ad EJ but guess not. Really loved and enjoyed the story. Your an awesome writer and I'll check out the sequel :)
TeamVampires chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Awwwwww EJ is jealous! How cute was that! Already he is showing his sister that brotherly love ;) LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
TeamVampires chapter 34 . 7/22/2011
Finally! She's a vampire and she's gonna see her babies! Last couple chapters she hasn't really spent a lot of time with EJ…sad but there's reasons for it. Time for the self control test.
TeamVampires chapter 33 . 7/22/2011
Favorite part was when Edward heard the baby's thoughts such a turning point for him. Didn't know how the baby was gonna be born but liked how it happen. Is realistic I could see it happen. Now Bella is gonna get her forever…