Reviews for The Damage Has Been Done
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
PLOT TWIST! He's mad at her and she feels bad about what she told him.
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
allright i'll get this off of my chest so, Fuck you! First you make a story with so many clifs and then you tell me there's a sequel at 3 am? I need to stop reading ff.
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Trust Artemis Fowl
to have the most complicated
love life ever. Of course he
couldn't settle down with a
normal girl, no. Because that
would make Butler's job far too
easy. Oh that was good, very good
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
i do not like clifs, you can fall
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
fluffy. And i freaking love fluffy stuff.
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I know that you want me to want to review so here you go.
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
is the usage of a stick too much to be asked for? Too low tech? There were two genii and either of them did not think of plain old sticks. Hmph the so called ''genii''
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
noooo holly use a stick! Somebody tell me why she doesn't use a stick!
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
i like a big gun so can i have a big gun? And to con tinue from my last review i will not sleep tonight. Why it's always midnight when i find a good fic? For fronds sake.
lkalkagdkljakgldjgadldl chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Before i even start reading this i want to say that I was supposed to bookmark this and come back tomorrow but I made the mistake and read couple of lines of the story. Well i didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyway...
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Addictive! I couldn't stop reading! XD
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I really liked it. The first half had my chest feeling super tight with emotions for Holly and Artemis.
-SQ
Tawny chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Hehehe love that last line ;)
Tawny chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Artemis is a sleep cuddle-er !
Mystearical chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Gotta say, I really don't see how they could possibly beat Opal without Artemis being the brains of the operation. Considering how close they've cut it when they actually had him at the helm, their chances just seem really slim minus their devious mastermind.