Reviews for From The Inside
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I was reading your HP story "Trophies" and realized I'd already read it, but it just hadn't been updated (which made me very sad), so I decided to stop by and see what else you've done. I have to say, I quite enjoyed this. Nicely done. Very creepy and in keeping with both original canon (well, what's passed for original canon in any case) and the movie.
ViSovari chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Absolutely brilliant, the way you tied the card game in with their developing conversation and roles. I would love to see more but since it's just a one shot I'll go check out your other stories.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
wow, that was wonderful! It seems i have come across a whole plethera of amazing work! Wait... Did i use that in the correct contex? Eh, who cares. I do love the joker so~
FindingtheWonderland chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Though I usually don't like HarleyQ, I do like her when she's still sane so I really enjoyed this. It was suspenseful and amusing at the same time.
SmilinForYa chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow. I like it!
Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Very nice, loved this! You pull off the potential nuances between these two so well, complete with high tension, wit, and the perfect balance between playful and serious.

Major points on the continuing use of the guards, by the way. Really helped keep the realism up throughout the scene, and something that a sometimes-author like me might have forgotten, or not thought of. They really help to bring us back from the world of "Harleen and the Joker" to the world where the Joker is -dangerous-. )