Reviews for It's for You
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
My mother is pretty much the same way. I swear they're all complaining about something. Why am I just reading this for the first time?
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That wasn't very Rizzles-y. But I liked the part about the flour! :)
No Green MnMs chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This had me laugh a few times. Good job, getting into character, especially Angela. My only criticism is that it seemed to end a little abruptly. I know this is just a day in the life, but it just seemed to have no clear resolution.
wcduran chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I like this story, are you going to write more days from her life. I'd like to see your take on Jane realizing her feelings and how it plays out.
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I like this, it's a cute little day in the life fic :) You have Jane's voice down too. Those twitters are awfully inspiring for fanfics, aren't they? Anyway, great job!
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great work! You really seemed to have captured the characters well.
Swishla chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Arg, you are leaving us hanging? That is cruel-we wanna know what happens next! Thanks for sharing.
rutgers chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Nice! This was good! Keep writing...can't wait to see what's next! I particularly loved the part where Jane answers the phone cursing b/c she hit her head ... totally something I would do ..er.. ok..have done. :-)
cobraj899 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Really nice! :) Great writing, it felt like i was watching an episode. lol.
Belfpepper chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I laughed my butt off at the flowers/flours bit. lol
vmikki67 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Good story the only thing I really saw was the time. Dinner was to be at 6 so Jane was picking Maura up at 5:30 they got there at 5:45 that's still 15 min. early not late. Looking forward to reading more of your work.