Reviews for By Any Other Name
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
LOL love it
SnoopGirl69 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I can't believe I missed this wonderfully written, brilliant story idea of yours! Very funny :) Loved it.
ananova chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Oh, this was too funny! Thanks for the laughter, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
miss-tarletone chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Ha ha! Very good! I wonder why 'densi' was not included?
kurtainkid chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
that made me laugh. it's a valid point, their names don't really lend themsleves well the names like tiva, and it always amuses me when i read fics where the characters are talking about their own fanfiction. Good work!
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
OMG, ROLF-ing in real life! Haha, it took me a moment to understand the "D" also! haha Gawd, you're awesome with these NCIS:LA quips. :3 I love the 'no romance' aspects of the fics. It definitely makes me secretly believe you're moonlighting as a fic writer on the side while slaving away a a NCIS:LA script. ;D
IndiAcidSnake chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
i am sitting here crying with laughter! that was BLOODY BRILLIANT! i have pulled all the mussels in my stomach laughing! that was just to good for words! i cant stop laughing! it was GREAT!

Love a very sore NCISchick xoxoxoxo
Hope06 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
way too cute i loved it
always.theheartbeat chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
"Kenz," Callen interrupted. "Choose your words very very carefully …"

Kensi paused, closed her mouth and nodded, returning her gaze to the screen.

Love that part, just so yah know.

Oh my gosh! Nate and Deeks...they got somethin' special goin on! Lol just kiddin'. But I love the last line, too. That was funny.

Okay, I have to say it - we honestly can't settle on a pairing name for like...anyone but Nate/Kensi. And I'm not even a fan of them, SO! Yeah. I think Callen/Kensi should be CaKe. Which is random, someone else may have also said that before, but that's my vote.

Anyway! Sorry for the long-ish review, but hey - awesome job! This is just...I love it. :D
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Hah! This was amazing! I figured out they were doing pairing names JUST as they suggested "Calsi". "Nensi" and "Kate" confirmed it.

Anyway! Awesome, awesome job. This was totally making me laugh, and it's in character and everything. Great work!

And oh! I love when Callen has Eric ask Shane was the G stands for, that made me smile.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Now that I have my breath back, I just want to say this is hilarious! Made my day that much brighter. Thanks! :)
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Brilliant. I had wondered about NaKed not being in the first one. Throwing Deeks in the mix was so funny.

Do have to ask whether you are thinking of doing/have done something like this for the original NCIS?

Another lovely start to my morning. Thank you.
Maira the Panda chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
AAAH! ! That was even better than I imagined!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
THIS WAS BLOODY FUCKING BRILLIANT. I loved that he finally found where the 'd' came from, because I've been wondering about that for awhile XD
NCISMcGee chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
HA! Loved it again!

The sad thing is we may not have any NaKed as Nate has gone 'away'. I am so mad...but I digress.

But anyway, great follow up. Thanks again!