Reviews for Drunk
Ladymurph829 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I loved the line "thrusting and some such" i died laughing. Love your work.
mugglesque chapter 2 . 6/19/2012

Romantic and fluffy. Perfect
Gallifrey63 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I loved it! Again, I like the fact that you can write fantastic stories without having to go into detail during the *ahem* 'stuff' that happens in bed. You kept them remarkably in character too :D Love it!
AccountCloseddd chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I adore this story :D Both the scenario and the way you've written it make it seem very plausable ;)
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
*sigh* I love it when they say they love eachother :)
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
"He wasn't really, though. You could tell it was half a llama when you looked close enough,"

LMAO. Where do you come up with this? Brilliant xD
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
LOVE IT! ohmygosh, i can't stop giggling and blushing here! great fic! *blush* :D
LostLyra chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Awww, loved it, please write more like it soon. LL
Titanic-fanatic chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
that was so adorable! yay! :D
Raven Howlett chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
loved it! quite a nice story. well written and that. hope to read more of ya soon...
edf-k chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
This would probably be the only way those two would have moved forward in their relationship. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing.
Jasper winked chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
A lovely, lovely end. :) I liked the normal conversation they had in the middle - it was almost funny, and then she just gave up, which was cute. :) And Jealous Doctor is always a plus. In all, this was really sweet to read, and you kept them in character even in the whole they-just-slept-together plot, which was great to read. :D
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
LOVED IT!

I loved this one sooo much. You are a really good writer, better than me at any rate.

Fantastic job with this one, Laura!
Ayjah chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Loved it :) these two not together just doesn't make sense!
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ah, the best way to end the day. Thank you for that lovely piece of fluff, and your portrayl of a drunk Doctor and Rose had me giggling until I thought I was the tipsy one. Great work! Oh, and if I may be so bold as to tell an author how to read her own piece, I recommend reading this fic (especially the latter half) along to the song 'The Only Exception'. It fits so perfectly, you'll really enjoy it!