Reviews for Goku vs Superman: Confrontation on New Namek
OH COME THE FUCK ON YOU IDIOTIC FREAK! NO WAY! ONCE AGAIN GOKU HAS THE POWER TO DESTROY PLANETS WITH A FLICK OF THE RIST WITHOUT BEING CAREFUL! SUPERMAN WOULD LOSE IN EVERY WAY!
HAAAAAHAHAAAAAA SUPERMAN STRONGER THEN GOKU? YOU KNOW GOKU CAN LITERALLY DESTROY A PLANET BY ACCIDENTALLY MOVING HIS HAND TO HARD IF HE WAS EVEN HALF POWERED UP RIGHT?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
Once Goku has Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, it's a new challenge.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Goku better go Super on them.
me chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
it was good,what is next
Robjef622 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Really good job, man! I love how you managed to nail both characters so accurately when it came to their personalities and character traits. I am also really liking as to how you gave a complex and reasonable reason for Goku and Superman to be fighting each other, rather than them just randomly encountering somewhere and deciding to fight just for the hell of it.

On to the subject matter at hand, I don't believe that Post-Crisis Superman would have been receiving the beaten he was getting and then taking down so easily by Ssj Goku. He has some pretty crazy feats like warming up the entire earth with his heat vision, stopping a moon-sized asteroid from hitting the planet, and also being fine after two planets collided into him. Goku would at least need Ssj2 beat him,IMO. And even then it would still be an very hard faught and grueling battle.

Other than that minor complaint, everything else is perfectly fine. You should really consider writing comics and novels!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
How is it that superman beat goku in super saiyan 3. That's gust rediculus. Superman is strong but not that strong. Also in the next chapter goku should regane his memory and go super saiyan 4
Alvin Nobody chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
I loved this story
Raos chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
This story is awesome you did the characters justice. I saw the fight in my head your awesome! Never forget that.:)
Cjbeast3000 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Please have goku as a ssj4 in sequel because we knew he could've won with that.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the story but based on geography alone Superman should have won. Normally I think Goku wins but this is on Namek which has 3 suns. Superman would be beyond sundipped here. Pre-Crisis Superman is just way too much even without the 3 suns; he sneezed away a solar system lol.
Esaint Dracul chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
i can't believe it ! So awesome . I loved it. Please make more .
Leaning Leon chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Shouldn't Superman be a lot stronger, since Namek has 3 suns.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
you should do hulk
Torrey smith chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
You should take this story to dc and dragon ball z universes
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »