Reviews for Medieval Medicine
Azii chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Again I find myself staggered by the easy elegance with which you execute your stories. Another delightful read! Thanks for the giggles.
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMGG XDD Pleaseeee more of her being sick and Alucard trying to 'heal' her. XD I love his antics! She is indeed a fourteen year old girl trying to deal with his antics. BAHA! XDD It's hilarious and win! It's perfect. Baha! Made my day!
SpookstheGhost chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
HAH sucks to be Walter but worse to be Integra with Alucard running around with his twisted mind running at full capacity.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love it! Seems like something Alucard would do:}
I'm Not Writing Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I was absolutely in stitches after this :)

Very suited to Alucard.
kradeelav chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I could not stop laughing, nor get rid of the enormous grin on my face.

Very well done fanfic; kept all of them in character with a rare sense of humor. I like!
Rebel-Rose Niji chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is beyond amazing.

It's hilarious and very well written~!

: ) Well done!
Sanis chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
lol! That was hilarious. :) Excellent work. I do love me a good leech story.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
hahahaha this has got to be one of the best 'integra gets sick and alucard takes care of her' fics i have ever read

definitely made me laugh
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was fun. You've managed to keep everyone pretty much in character and the situation was great. Nice writing.
DeadlyGamble chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
So freaking funny, loved it.
Lycan.the.First chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Poor Integra. Bad enough she's sick. Now she's got a psycho vampire trying to go Plague Doctor on her. XD

Very good story. Twas funny and well written. I approve!
Mistlan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is hilarious. Alucard's version of "Modern Medicine" certainly fits his character. :D