Reviews for In Fever Dreams
Kaniner chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
D'aww, this was precious! "Can we keep it." Like they found a cat or something, Hehe.
Khashana chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Rereading some of your older work just because. I particularly like this one; I will neither confirm nor deny being an absolute sucker for fluff.
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i love it, Spock got me worried but in the end everything turn out alright
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwww. Kirk petting Spock's head is just the most adorable thing ever.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Unbelievably sappy and adorable...so, of course I love it.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This fic is so good I'm reading it for the second time! Though of course the ending where they die sucks. Sorry I tried to complement you! But I hate death fics.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Yay for bonding tiems! :D
Anni girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love this series. More please?

Thank you for taking so much care with your stories. It really shows in the quality.
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
A great role-reversal story. It's usually Jim that's the one who becomes sick. A great and sweet way to show how Jim would help take care of Spock.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
OMG I loved this story so much. You really have the K/S H/C down to an art! It was great that the illness made Spock so vulnerable, it was a good excuse for him to not act OOC, which I hate because it ruins everything. But this worked perfectly, especially about the accidental bond thing.

Amazing stuff, here. I can't wait for more of your fabulous writing!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
awww too cut ei loved it and damn scary at times but perfect
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I have to admit...I usually could not imagine Jim Kirk excited about being married but this was adorable and believable. GREAT job, it was adorable! (And I have to admit I was a bit scared you were going towards male pregnancy there and that just irratates me to death when random male preg happens...so go job on the freak out!) Only one more...I am both excited and sad!
arcadii chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This story was so good, after reading it I had to rush back and read it again.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That was terrific. I'm so glad it wasn't pon far. They can get to that later.

Too bad Spock had to get so sick, but I'm glad they are bonded.

Awesome.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh, mercy! This was beautiful; the writing was excellent and allowed you to truly fall into the story. "-and Jim had had to gape at him like a goldfish. A stupid goldfish." It started there and kept going throughout.

You're one of the few writers who has the Vulcan body temperature conundrum solved, and your "facts" work out great. The story is technical and emotional at the same time, which I love. I love this story so much I'm going to go check out the rest of your writing! Thank you for a great story.