Reviews for Sick Day
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Love the observations that Peter makes. Neal can't be in complete control when he's sick, so he may be a little quiet and he may say a bad word. Very good, thanks for writing.
jeanie2914 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
loved it
Riley chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This is great! You have a lot of humour in your writing which is always appreciated. You really have the personalities of the characters down too. Thanks for the story!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
That was great! I loved it!
Jessi chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I really liked this story! Right out of the box with that first paragraph I knew I was going to enjoy it. I always enjoy Peter's insight into Neal, the line about him knowing Neal wasn't faking because he would have been more chipper knowing he could make the warden that nervous was golden. I could envision both scenarios a smirking Neal who was up to something and a subdued Neal who really was sick.
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Poor Neal! great story, i love seeing their father/son relationship played out. (not that i wish suffering on these characters, but you know what i mean)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Made me smile.
tsn chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I'll say what everyone's thinking here: Awwwwwww!
sparxx chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awww :D i totally loved it. They were so darn adorable and you wrote them so well. I loved neal. Scared neal, sick neal. loved the scene whr peter wakes him up and his reaction and all the tie references :)
MonyMoon98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
NAW! That was adorable! Sick Neal is such a wittle baby :3
Lol I know this story was published like 4 years ago but I just discovered it along with your other stories (mainly the Merlin ones coz I have MFOD (Merlin Fanfiction Obsession Disorder)).
I really reaaaally love your writing! (Yes, you know how to spell; unlike some people on this site)
I shall get back to reading your other stories now :)
Keep up the good work! .
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Adorable !
Loved Neal's way of thanking/apologizing to Peter ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great story, I really liked it :) (I found this after reading your Doctor Who fic)

P.s. you should totally write more doctor who fics because the one you did write was pretty fabulous :)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aww very sweet! 33
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Poor Neal...that is really sick...hope June does come up and mothers him, he needs all the mothering he can get.
CecilyLightwood chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was really sweet! Nice job! : )