Reviews for The Yellow Flower
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
hi names Tj (female ok) love the story you really good at it but please could you put more romance in it and i dont think she should stay with Inuyasha group she better with with Lord sesshoumaru and Jaken. but love every piece of the story please continue with it dont give up that easy write it to the very end :)
Kohakufire chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
wow your good! i guess i still need alot of pratice! but i really liked it!
toki8 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
omg its absolutely amazing i love it and if its not too much troble i would apperciate it if u would continue again and soon plz thank you

sincerely, toki8
Kuragome chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
it's so cute!_
emwierdo chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
This B a great story!
Time's mortal enemy chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Hm
Let's see. More would be very good, indeed.
But keep updating only at your own leisure.
i have a peen name i swear it just wont let me sign in chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
loved it! i really like tha pairing!

for some reason i cant sign in but my pen name is blood stained lace

bye
Kintora chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
That's it for now? You hafta update! Kohaku/Rin pairing is one of my fav pairings! Please update on what happens!
Sweet Ruby Moon chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Aww... this was so sweet I know they're just kids and all, but Kohaku/Rin is just so kawaii! *sighs* It's a bit sad that Sesshoumaru leaves Rin behind, but it's cute at the same time; Really good job you did here! Hopefully, there will be more chappies?; I'll certainly ne looking forward to reading them Ja ne!
evolutionary spider chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
hey,

wow what a good fic. Good descriptions and wonderful portrayels fo the characters. I really liked it. Yay Sesshoumaru helped Kohaku and brought him back to life. What now? you can't leave this fic like this, it's just now right. Come on start it again. I hope you do, cause I want to know what happens next.

Laterz
Claraious chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
*sniff* THAT'S SO SAD. RIN LOST HER WIDDLE DADDY. T_T ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE WRITING THIS?
Alair chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
That's really sweet. But Sesshoumaru *left* her? ::looks soooo sad:: But I do love how Jaken is in this!
Karui chapter 2 . 4/13/2002
Very nice but please continue. I really like a lot! I just SO support this couple (even if they're still kids. lol)
Kai chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
That's sweet...
Uri-Mistress chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
YES! i'm so happy that someone wrote a Kohaku/rin fic, oh PLEASE continue i really really really like. i have always thought the idea of a Rin/kohaku fic was SOOO Kawaii!