Reviews for Of Owners and Servants
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This was adorable! Jimmy is so understated in the show!

I love Tony/Jimmy friendship fics, you're right that there's not nearly enough of them out there. It should also be more explored in the show too.

Thanks for sharing :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
LOVE THE Jimmy AND TONY FRIENDSHIP. There needs to be more of it on the show though,
Aurilia chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Having been followed home by many a stray in my life, one particular incident springs to mind: A six-toed kitten (her name was Smudge, she was a calico that looked like someone'd dropped her down a chimney) managed to, while attempting to stalk a moth, completely destroy my older sister's bedroom when we were kids. The pillow was a drift of feathers, the curtains were torn down, bottles of perfume were knocked over (some broken), and so on and so forth. If something like that happened in this little 'verse, you might have Jimmy name his kitteh 'Kali' - beautiful, yet destructive.
ana4242 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
that was way too cute :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You're right, there's not enough Tony/Jimmy friendship fics.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was adorable! A great one-shot, but I wouldn't mind reading more about Tony, Jimmy, and the cat.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
awww, this was so cute! i loved it. we just gave our cat away. she gave us all hayfever. sad-face. oh well. anyway great story. :D :D :D :D :D
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Adorable~
BlackInkProductions chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awww how cute~! I love the interaction between Tony and Palmer. I almost forgot about the friendship they had till the one episode where Tony was the boss for a mission again and they met up a little after everyone left, and Palmer brought him coffee. XD It's an amazing one shot, but if you want to continue it that would be pretty nice too. Either way really would work. Bottom line though, great job!
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
when i first read the first part, i thought for one brief moment that it was a stripper lol and then when tony was like 'Jimmy will know what to do!" made me giggle lol is palmer really the only one who knows how to deal with a pushy stripper? really? lol but then i thought it may have been a young girl or something but I liked that it was a cat haha very cute! i love the tony/jimmy friendship, i wish that there were more stories on it and even better would be if they brought it up more on the show

one little issue is this line: "Who would have thought that the Autopsy Gremlin and the Agent, the geek and the womanizer, the winner and the loser"

the issue i have is the winner/loser part because every other description is a reference to jimmy first and tony second, but if i am understanding this analogy correctly, the winner is tony and the loser would be jimmy, correct? (im assuming this by the fact that it later says that jimmy doesn't want to bring himself down more) and if this is the case, then one would assume that you mean to say that jimmy is the winner, which he is lol, but it might not be want you meant...

anyway, good job on the story, its well written and cute
newgal chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ha! I couldn't decide what followed him home. I finally decided it was a ghost, and he called Jimmy cuz he deals with dead people. LOL, great job. looking forward to more adventures.
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh, this is so cute! I love cats, and Jimmy, and Tony (not necessarily in that order)... ahhh, so nice!

My current kitty is a rescue as well. She was dumped out on a coworker's farm, and I took her home. Cute little calico, my coworker told me she was about 8 months old. Hah! She's just a very petite senior citizen kitty - she's actually about 12 years old or so. That explained all the missing teeth, anyway... But I understand how he made the mistake - she's tiny and still full of energy.

Anyway, didn't mean to make this all about my cat. I'd love to see more if you feel inspired to write!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Totally love the Tony/Jimmy friendship dynamic you have going on here! Not many stories focus on their friendship so bonus points! I think it might be fun, if you do more one-shots, for Tony to cat sit for Jimmy sometime...
mamamia1964 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Seeing as I am the servant of two kittens and one puppy, plus part time servant to a dog - I totally get this story!

It was really great. I loved how Tony knew just who to call and how Jimmy really knew what to do. He was the expert in front of Tony.

Plus, without actually coming out and saying it, you showed so much about both men...Great job!
bbfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Very nice! Neighbor has 12-15 cats outside... not sure how many inside... don't think I want to know... the cats LOVE my beagles... walk with me everyday, at least 7 of them do... very funny. LOVE Tony/Jimmy friendship, too!