Reviews for Sleepless
Articuno chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
Great story!
Articuno chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
You explain the affliction of one sided love very well. I don't know whether to praise you or feel sorry for you. Or what it means that I can feel each of Draco's emotions so keenly myself.
Articuno chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Good, Malfoy, normalize the kisses. :)
Articuno chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Well, that's smart. Prejudice life, apparently.
Articuno chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh, crap. This should be good.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Okay, my theory wasn't correct but I still love this fiction . OuO

I could just imagine every scene, perfectly clear in my mind. Especially the last (could practically hear the corny, romance movie music in the last paragraphs)

Disappointed that it ended rather quickly, but the rest of the fic was more than enough.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
Same guest here.

New theory before I get to the next chapter: Dicipula is the sister of Tom Riddle!

Probably wrong, but I'm hoping its right. Biiiggg plot twist if it is, and I, a Ravenclaw, enjoy plot twists.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
I KNEW IT! GOD, I love getting my theories right :D

Same guest who theorized that Woburn was Snape. Heeehee /
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Quick theory: Woburn is Severus Snape. Probably not true but I will see in time.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
;)
Carling chapter 30 . 5/5/2013
I think Harry is a bit harsh in thinking Malfoy lacks the sweetness of the dream world Draco. It's there apparent to me and probably Hermione. Harry is just too bitchy to see it. He really is cold, and I should know I've acted like him myself in my youth when confronted by someone I like whose interest in me seems too intense to fathom and deal with. Now older and wiser, I wish I had been more compassionate. I feel bad for both Dracos but they both need to get a hold of themselves. It's not fair to others nor good for Malfoy to sleep with people and pretend they are Harry. Actually it is kind of gross. But it is human. I can totally understand the story has to end at a point where their future as a couple is unresolved. They both are a hot mess, being so young and uncertain in themselves.

I'm glad there was no sex in the story. I love reading the Harry/Draco stories, but am a bit tired of having to skip past paragraphs of smut. If you've read about one dripping body part you've read them all, really. I loved the sheer amount of story and drama and emotion.

Hermione was divine in this story. Loved her. Both versions of her. Real world Ron was funny as hell.
Carling chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Bondage? Ice? Feathers? Ron?
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
Fascinating story, well-told. Thanks for a great read!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I'm so glad Harry told real world Draco about the dreams. Really excited about this story!
SiriuslyPink chapter 22 . 8/5/2012