Reviews for Desolation
Kate chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Why are all of tha good stories aren't completed this story is so amazing and I know it's been a long time but pleeeaase considere updating this fic it's a shame if you don't continue such a wonderful story
Meli79 chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Love this so much
polandscelina chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
OMG OMG OMG
I seriously Can't wait :DDDD U MUST write the next chapter!
You've done everyone's personalities really accurately and the storyline is without loop holes
This is one of those stories, the true keepers. Good writing and storyline yet very rare (Unfortuantly) and something that isn't rushed. (Although everyone can't wait till those part show up XD)
This is defenitely my kind of story!
それ じゃ、 コンーチニュー!!(- I shouldn't even try I know XD;; )
mmiaows chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
can someone hear me out here? i know this is kinda long overdue.. but pls updateeee ajskkakasdhk
Gazate Vantas chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Whoops! The other review was by mee! Lol i wasnt logged in -.- thats what happens when you go campin for 2 days xD please update :D dont you DARE make me send you a message via email! Ill do it! I really will! XDDD so please update! Barely ANY kida n izaya acrion makes my heart sad D:( expecially no smut! Gaaaah \3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Please continue\3 pleaasseee! Im sad theres not a 4th chapter yet \3 please update soon! Or ill be terribly depressed cause this was such a good story to not continue :( good story! Love it! Continue PLEASE! ;n;
oriharas chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Aww, why did you stop there, dear author? This was such an interesting premise and it's rare to find plotty IzaKida fics that are more than just a one-shot. Well, anyways, I do hope you might be inspired to finish this one day. I'm be adding it to my alerts just in case!
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Ah I wish to god you would update.

This is seriously marvelous.

Thank you!
LapizSolarflare chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
noooooo next chapter? D: i might die without the awesomeness! w lol
Manzanilla chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I really enjoy this story. It's the same game but somehow the next level with fewer side characters and in a whole new setting and it works. I find your grown up Masaomi very interesting, and well rounded. I think I see some of Izaya's manipulations and their implications are quite deliciously unnerving. I hope you update soon.
jenNAHee chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I love what's happening so far. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what will happen next.
ImaginaryWaltz chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Omg I'm so excited to see what happens next! Please, keep going, 'cause you're doing a great work! *-*
Signy Siv Svitlana chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
HOLYSHIT FINALLY YOU UPDATE THIS oAo

The story goes better every chapter! Keep going pleaseeeee~!

*biased fujoshi*
18plusForMe chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
If the fun was just about to start... then this chapter is definitely a cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers... But ill be patient and wait for your next update since i love your story too much and its getting interesting.
Yazu-Jud chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I love it ** I'm so glad you updated it x)))