Reviews for In Love and War
Gundamcoolman chapter 13 . 4/26/2003
I have just one thing to say:

SEQUEL!
Kyoto Project chapter 13 . 4/13/2003
G: Cruiser "Temptation"? How very very odd... Methinks someone's been watching one to many "Temptation Island" reruns...KIDDING!

But hey, This is the best romance I've read yet...
erkman3 chapter 11 . 3/20/2003
you like haveing stuff about newtypes in you story, but one thing bothers be about it. Newtypes are not mind readers, they are people that have a greater understand of the area around them and are aware of emotions of ofhers... But any ways... i still like the story.
erkman3 chapter 8 . 3/20/2003
okay... we go from japanese to, spanish the to french, german. that was great. i'm reading on...great story.
erkman3 chapter 7 . 3/20/2003
teh part with the food was great, where did you come up with that one. anyways i'm reading on...
erkman3 chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
i know the way she feels. i like to eat chinese and japanese food with chopsticks too.

i like this so far. i'm reading on.
kishiria chapter 13 . 3/18/2003
You forgot the most important thing...

What was Mirai wearing?
ladydaydreamer chapter 13 . 3/17/2003
*CLAP CLAP CLAP!*

Very Nice!

I really enjoyed reading this story, since as I said before, I'm a Bright x Mirai shipper, and I'm also glad to see that everything worked out all right in the end, and that their wedding went smoothly (Kai describing the person who was going to marry Bright and Mirai as "the Shinto-Christian priest" was funny _).

I've got to go, but before I go, I'd like to ask you if all the fates of the characters were told in the later series/movies or if some of them were guessed, because I never found out what happened to some of them (e.g. Sayla) so I wouldn't know.

Anyway, I hope to read more from you and it would be cool if you did some bloopers, if you have time.

See ya!

-D
kazokuhouou chapter 11 . 1/12/2003
RRRRRRGGGGHHHH! IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS I WILL HURT YOU WITH A SPATULA!
SporkGoddess too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Hmm... while it's really hard (and also quite funny) to imagine how Bright acts outside of battle, I think this is pulled off fairly well, and is also very sweet. And since Bright/Mirai is my favorite UC Gundam couple, that makes it all the better! _

Honestly, I don't think Cameron was after Mirai just for her money; he seemed to really care about her. And about the whole Slegger thing... yeah, I hate him too. XD Actually though, I have a theory about why Mirai went after him (ties in with Cameron, too)... perhaps I should put it to use in a fanfic. *ponders* Anyway, nice job!
DarkGundam chapter 11 . 12/1/2002
Heehee, I love it! Finally, a kung fu/Gundam scenario! You must've had a little twinkle of inspiration by watching some good ol' HK actioners. Nice idea. I'll have to remember that one. What's gonna happen next? Is Char gonna crash the wedding ceremony or something? That would totally rule.
ladydaydreamer chapter 11 . 11/29/2002
Hooray!

You've finally gotten the next chapter written!

I'm really glad of this because after I discovered it a few months ago I was really enjoying it, and then there was no new chapter for months. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to write any more; but then I checked tonight and there was a new chapter, YEAY!

Well anyway,a few of the reasons I like this story: I'm a Bright x Mirai shipper, I like that Amuro and Sayla show up, and I think the story itself is really good.

You're doing a very good job, and I'm looking forward to finding out who is after Bright and why, and seeing who else from the series shows up. Also, I'm especially looking forward to Bright and Mirai's wedding.

Keep up the good work, and if you can, please put up the next chapter soon. See ya!
Anti-R too lazy to log gomen chapter 10 . 9/3/2002
A Bright and Mirai romance! Neat! (I mean I've seen Z Gundam and played SRW and was very surprised to see both of them married, with kids, as well as Frau and Hayato married off as well). And they lasted for a long time (literally and figurutively as they didn't have one partner got killed in the war as opposed to... OK I'm giving huge spoilers as it is here). As long as Char's Counterattack, even.

Cameron wasn't that bad a character (as seen in Char's Counterattack) so please don't flame him ;_;

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm rooting for this pair as long as I've remembered! Ja mata ne.
Detrea chapter 10 . 8/19/2002
She's a valley girl, she's a valley girl...

I could so see Sayla saying the whole wooden spoon thing, and Bright, sitting up on his really high-up-there chair, pulling out a spoon and just sorta getting lost in the moment as he murmur's "How I've longed for the day..." Sayla's head perks up as her newtype abilities warn her (*"Oh, crap."*) and she dashes off to the Z-Fighter in hopes of escape. My mind just sorta made that whole little scenario while I was reading. Anyway, there is one thing, one very, very important thing that concerns me quite deeply...:

Where is sexy Amuro?

Yeah, yeah, I know, he's coming... sooner or later...
Nemesis13 chapter 10 . 8/14/2002
I started reading this fic out of shear bordem, and I'm glad I did. Very good story, keep writing!