Reviews for A Breathy Sigh
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Um, 'kun' is used for boys... Your fic is great, though!
FireCookie chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I likle this story a LOT,even tough you got only there chapters,so my question; are you going to update this again?

Love the original plot!

Kepp up the awosme work!
Donners chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
this is one of the most original and one of the mostintresting stories i have read for some time and it is quite funny and serious at the same time though i does lead me to wonder who you intend to pair with naruto/mei. i look foward to the next chapter and i hope that you make anko a bit more cynical and nice work with ibiki and cooking. inever saw that one coming. 5/5
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I hope Ibiki kills Kurinai for hitting a lil kid, thats just low. No matter how snooty they are
byebye360 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
good story please continue
ry chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
This is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read.
librarycat9 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
...Was Sasuke killed too? and is Oroteme involved? (I want the walrus) Kitsune chan is a very interesting character :D
troutman30 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I haven't a clue where you're going with this but I like it! I think you could use the child prostitution to show Mie that there are others besides Naruto who have faced rough lives and soften her attitude. See I've already seperated Naruto and Mie you've made it clear that though they share the same core body that they are two different identities.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
i love your portral of ibiki. lol
Soul Painted Black chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
nice work keep it up
Soul Painted Black chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
a mistake here

a dormer kunoichi of the now-destroyed Uzugakure
typecastwriter45 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I feel sad and overjoyed that all I really have to say is Great Job! Looking forward to the next chapter.

And I agree about Black Ops.
PuppetMaster55 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I have to admit, the mental image of Ibiki in an frilly apron helping Tsumeki cut vegetables is an extremely odd juxtaposition when you add in a withering glare. I think, in self-preservation, my brain keeps stop-gapping before the image takes shape. That speaks very highly of your humor if my brain perceives it as a threat.

Er, I don't much know where, exactly, you're going with the story, but I'm assuming that it involves Naruto becoming a part-time operative at T&I, and all the kinds of dark humor that comes from such a thing.

I do have to admit, the non-gender Naruto you're creating really challenges the usage of personal pronouns more than Orochimaru ever did with his body-jumping (who did, in fact, reside in a female body). Oh god, what's gonna happen when Naruto hits puberty (as both a boy and girl)? All kinds of awkward, I imagine (poor kurenai may never recover from the Kitsune Puberty Talk).
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 10/21/2010