Reviews for Vegas Paradise: Tasting the Forbidden
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
What an unusual story. I read it long ago and still remember it. I look forward to more of your writing. I should have posted this review long ago.
Ishtar205 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I'm quite disappointed by the end, I would have like a real happy ending with sentiments told and love lived...

But I really enjoy your making of the Greek archetype
Lionandthelamb101 chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
What? All that delicious smexy scenes and you're going to cut it off on the fact that Dean's a cowardly dick and Sam feels cut off? I repeat, What?
o yes chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
perfect. maybe put more detail into their cumming but god other than that just beautiful
whattttt chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
the first sex scene was hothothothothot

but the ending was horrible. HORRIBLE. amazingly awkward but god they need to get it on dayummm

great story. quite creepy, ... and sexy
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
I have to admit that the ending made me laugh a little bit. Of course I was expecting more lovey-dovey stuff, but I think this end was realistic and true to character. In reality they (particularly Dean) aren't ones to go soft and sappy about things like this, they usually just try to pretend they never happened and move on.

I liked the story a lot. I enjoyed getting to see Dean in a totally different way, it was very interesting. It was cute between them but done in a classy kind of way that didn't scream incest. Nicely done! Not that I don't love a good wincest story...

lol!
Cameo Rose Lane chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
This cannot be the end. Twelve wonderfully written chapters, and then a paragraph. Tell me I'm mistaken. I love this story. I want to hear the conversation about their memories.

Ok, if it is the end, could you please start another story? I enjoyed reading this and look forward to another story by you.
NeoCortex chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
I am of the opinion that you should make a sequel...But that's just me.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

NeoCortex~
Eolynfantasy chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
What! Thats the end! No! I want more! Do another story where you left off! I want them to talk about this dammit!

Awesome story btw. I want more because it was so great!
Canceled4Good chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
oh my god. i can't believe you just ended it like that. I totally hate you. its not bad buts its definitly not what I was expecting. damn you.

oh well...great story, well worth the read. hope you write something new soon or maybe even a sequel? *gives puppy dog look*
Draven98 chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Love this-cant wait to see what happens next. Very funny and imaginative. Thanks for writing.
Cameo Rose Lane chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
That is gonna be some conversation and a long car ride too. Can't wait to read what they have to say to each other.
iciclesfromcynthia chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Love, love, love this chapter :D
Cameo Rose Lane chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
So glad you updated. I've been watching for it and wondering if you were going to continue with the story. Can't wait til the boys get their brains back and find out what has really happened. I'm guessing Bobby's friend is a goner and the first meal the morphed plant eats. Please update again.
Canceled4Good chapter 9 . 10/18/2010