Reviews for A Weird Concept of Fun
jessi chapter 3 . 3/26
Great story! I liked it!
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Sweet story. I guessed who the hostage was when Trip and Archer were talking. :)
smirnoffmule chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Ha, I really didn't get that the captive was Porthos, even when he bit a blockhead (great aliens, btw, the eye thing was creepy)! But wheee, this story is so much fun! It's great to see Malcolm in this mode, getting to do what he does, and facing his phobia in a positive and proactive way. And Archer was just perfect, of course he'd be like that over Porthos. I loved the image of Malcolm rematerialising on the transporter pad too, it made me laugh out loud, as did a couple of your bits of dialogue (both in one piece was a good one). Great stuff.

Also: dinosaurs. Me and Trip are in total agreement on this issue: all things are improved tenfold by the addition of dinosaurs.
asearcher chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Ah...Porthos. Great story and yeah...Malcolm sometimes has a weird idea of fun. No cheese for Archer.

Thanks for the read.
witchbsword chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Poor Porthos! Hope he makes it out ok...
presidentuziel chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
HA I loved it! You got (most of) the characters spot-on, particularly Archer, Malcolm, and Trip. And Porthos. But the T'Pol bit was out of place, and it would have been more effective without it.
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Nice story there! I liked the inner thoughts of Malcolm the best, when he overcame obstacles. Including the thoughts of his father and his own judgment of himself. Very nicely handled and in character to my perceptions of Malcolm Reed. Fun story.
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Archer-Trip friendship,Malcolm being awesome(and having fun,to boot),this story has it all! Thank you.
Begoogled chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Poor Malcolm! What a lively description of his salve, yuck :)

Very nice ending, and I'm glad they got both of them out in time. Although I think Malcolm would shoot if necessary, he's not someone who kills easily. But I don't think the 'dinosaur' would have been killed, if the stun setting was anything to go by. And I think Archer learned his lesson (or maybe not...)! Thank you, Volley, for another wonderful story!
Deedaladee chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
That was really nice! Thank you Volley, again for a most enjoyable read, a fun one at that. Keep them up!
Begoogled chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
"Welcome to the mad club of danger lovers" LOL! Malcolm is so funny! And very cool... I also had to laugh at the conversation between Archer and Trip. I could picture it quite clearly and it fits perfectly with the tv-series. Interesting that you also put a bit of T'Pol and Hoshi in there. I think you portrayed their relationship well. Can't wait for more! :)
Deedaladee chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Ahhh, I was right! Waiting patiently for the rest of this story,Volley. Really enjoying what I have already read! Now back to give a late review to your previous story.
Deedaladee chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yeah Volley, a Malcolm Impossible story! So...aside from the fact that it's great to read another of your wonderful stories, it's Porthos, isn't it? On to the next chapter.
Lady Conqueror chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Great story. Didn't guess that it was Porthos that needed rescuing - nice surprise. Looking forward to the rest.
forgotten shock trooper chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
wow porthos really? lol i should of seen this but kudos for keeping a lid on it and im also enjoying the story to so its a doublwe winner suprise and a good story :D