Reviews for I've been waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I almost cried during the cliffhanger! I really feel here emotions. I give it three thumbs up, if only I had another thumb...
Cilence Renning chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
that was so sweet XD i get the ending!
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
can you please explain it too me

keep writing it please im getting really interested.
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Awesome ending, I always thought there should have been a sequel. I absolutely adore your ending. Thanks so much for posting!
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I just finished watching the movie and I love how you write that Makoto has been waiting for twenty years. I believe she would not have moved on to someone else, but waited for him. Thanks for posting.
TwilightPrincess94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Basically, I really liked it

The relationship with her sister was well shown, the same as in the film. Also, Makoto's actions and habits are really representitive of her, as was our brief look at her aunt.

When she remembers the baseball scenes it was really well written, and we could feel her joy of what live used to be like. The emotions she felt at Chiaki never going to the painting were really well done, and we really felt the longing and sadess oursleves. And the end? Well, just lovely, really well done, also keeping Chiaki in character, it may only be one lne, but it was delivered really well. A very contingent, well thought out written story, that had a perfect ending.

A couple of grammatical errors, but everyone has these, and you just need a friend to read it over.
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
that was so cool...i actually thought this was a one shot
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Well things are starting off well here. That is one heck of a cliffhanger. It's been one heck of a long and painful wait for Makoto. Think Chiaki better watch out when Miyuki is around since she may very well kill him.
Mike chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nice, not sure if she'd expect him at the door/corner every day for twenty years, but still a good story.

Nice ending.